Where are all your BIG toys in the house?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
May sound like a silly question but in which room do all your big toys go in...jumperoo...entertainers...cradels etc? Im asking because....

My OH is telling me off for having my LO'S jumperoo and rainforest cradel in the living room...but i can't put them in our bedroom because the 2 big spaces we do have...one there is bubs travel cot and the other is a leather suite...and im not putting them in the spare room!

I've got my play mat, bouncy chair and small toys in the living room. I've bought Erin the jumperoo for christmas which i'm hoping to keep in the living room. Don't know where i'll keep other big toys when she gets them. xx

2 playmats, bouncy chair, swing, jumperoo, and an exersaucer :blush: forgot to add that everything except the jumperoo goes into the bedroom at night, during the day whatever we play with during the day is out in the living room (except the exersaucer that is usually just left in the bedroom). the jumperoo is in the kitchen area

in my livingroom :D im looking for a toy box or some sort thats not too expensive for all his bits and bobs :shrug:

Bouncer is usually in the bathroom. ROFL!

Playmat is in the living room but folded up.

But Christmas is coming...bigger stuff coming. And they will be in the living room.

everything is in my living room!! luckily ive got a good size cupboard under the stairs and can fit alot of it in there.

I'm like your husband, I hate having a thousand toys in the living room. We only have Josh's swing in the living room and his big toys are in his bedroom & closet. He's got a huge bedroom so luckily it ain't a problem to store it in there!

I like having stuff where I can see him, so even if it's in his room now, I take it out for him to play with it (like his walker).
Even though the living room and kitchen here are open to each other, the living room is the frst room you walk into, so we normally move his jumperoo in there.

in the dinning room. we have one big room but one is the living room and the other room is the dinning room.

Kacy kitchen is in her bedroom now cos kira toys were taking over, kira has her play station, bouncer, a bumbo (which she doesn't use) and a walker, and two toy boxes full of toys, we also have a doll's pram a hoover and a iron oh forgot the trolley and a tub full of puzzles

I have all little toys in this (pic below) and his swing, highchair and play mat in living room, bumbo and bouncer switch from bathroom to kitchen throughout the day then he has his walker and car in his bedroom which are too big for him to use at the moment and another one of those storage things but in blue in his bedroom with the big bits of lego in etc for when hes older xx

crap i didnt put the picture hang on lol

these are good to put little toys in

Attachments

• 51713_PE151822_S3.jpg
    51713_PE151822_S3.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1
Our jumperoo is smack bang in the middle of my living room. Everything else is slowly making its way into the loft, i HATE clutter lol. I'm dreading all the christmas toys. BUT, after christmas we're decorating Caitlyn's big girl room so that she can go in there, at the minute her room is tiny so there isn't enough space to do anything in it let alone store toys. Bring on the new room! :D

xxx

My living/dining room is all through so what I done was buy a room divider and made the dining room into a play room, all this toys stay there and I can sit in the sitting room and watch him play, we painted half a wall in blackboard paint because he is at the stage where he likes to scribble, so now he can scribble on the wall, no worries !!!!

Mine are all in my living room for now :) jumperoo , park and swing

Hannah's jumeroo and seat/rocker are really her only big toys at the moment (until xmas) and they both stay in the living room. Oh and she has a baby walker that is upstairs in the spare room we put her in when tidying the clothes away etc

I'm lucky as we have 2 living rooms and I swap things over as I need them. They both look really cluttered though with swing, bouncer, door bouncer, toybox, pram etx!

maddi's play mat and bouncer chairs live in the living room, as thats where we spend most of her time. i store her other mat's and such all her in room and we just get out what we use at that time. her swing and her jumperoo live in her room, god no's where we're going to put the xmas toys :dohh: x

I feel better now:)...i thought it was just me having toys in the living room!...my OH makes me feel so untidy even though i clean the apartment top to bottom every morning and its spotless...(apart from the jumperoo and cradel he says!)

Lounge room lol , nowhere else to put them anywhere!

we have ffions jumperoo, rhys' bouncing zebra and a box of books and small toys in the lounge. we keep ffions playnest underneath the jumperoo as it fits perfectly, i only bring it out when ffion goes in it.

the rest, like activity toys/craft stuff/train tracks and other useless crap that nobody plays with is in rhys' bedroom.

will HAVE to sort out before christmas because rhys is getting a drum kit, a kitchen, a slide, an art easel and a new bed and i dont know where the hell im going to put any of it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->