Where are all your BIG toys in the house?

living room, i dont like it but no where else for it! and we will have much more stuff after xmas AND when the new baby comes! oh oooh :|

Most is in her bedroom and we bring them down when we need them

Well he's just going to have to get used to it. Kaya has a big car, a bouncing zebra, a push walker an activity cube and a seat in the living room and most of her other toys in the conservatory.

When Liam was a baby, most of the big stuff was in the living room, except for his swing, which was in the office/guest room/computer room. Now that he is 2, most of it is small but between the living room and his room. heh.

I have an open living & dining room so its all in there.

Jumperoo etc is best in the room you use most where baby is awake so I'd have it in the livingroom anyway ...Think you should tell your OH with sympathy that his football room is now the play room :rofl:

Bouncer,swing and playmat are in the living room,most of the other stuff in her room and some in my room where she sleeps.
They're all over the house really :lol:

Some of Olivias toys are in the lounge, the biggest thing is her walker, which she dosent really like as she likes to think of herself as miss independant but I just cant justify putting it in the loft or the garage when I paid so much money for it and its hardly used. :rofl:

The toys in the front room irritate me though, We have a cupboard under the stairs but thats full chris's other daughters toys and my 3 bloody prams :blush: but im gon ahave to have a sort out and see what I can take ot of there and put in the Garage or just get rid of as im desperate for the space

x

Everything goes in her room, luckily its a good size really, or i store things under the spare bed lol

I have an open living & dining room so its all in there.

Jumperoo etc is best in the room you use most where baby is awake so I'd have it in the livingroom anyway ...Think you should tell your OH with sympathy that his football room is now the play room :rofl:

:rofl: I told him already that im going to stick it all where he uses the computer and in a poliet way he pretty much told me to P*** off! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->