• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

where are we all from? x

I Live in a tiny village in central scotland! Called Dollar..

Born in Johannesburg South africa,
when i was 5 we moved back to scotland, Longside outside aberdeen
then to Troon on the west coast,
then do Dubai, lived there 5 years but 1 of those i went to boarding school here in dollar
then i went to uni in aberdeen
then i mvoed to london
and now im back in the middle of nowehere!!!!!!!!!! ggrrrrr

I'm in dalgety bay so commuter town rather than anything cute and twee! I grew up in Troon, went to uni in edinburgh and now stuck in a dormitory town and wondering how many miles I'm going to clock up with a pram trying to go anywhere as I don't drive!
xx

:rofl: me too.. i think ill just get baby in the sling and walk for miles... good way to loose the babyweight!!! dalgety bay is nice tho!

I've got a sling as well but thinking the pram will be handy for getting some shopping! And now that Dalgety Bay has a tesco AND an asda it's positively citified!! Still no decent indian take away though. 0h God I so want a chicken bhoona with peshwari nan right now!!

Im sam and in Edinburgh

lot of us Scottish birds on here. Do you think there is something in the water with our ex's?

Im sam and in Edinburgh

lot of us Scottish birds on here. Do you think there is something in the water with our ex's?

I think they just never grow up!! FOB is 53 (I'm 36) and he spends his weekends hanging off cliffs rescuing people with the coastguard cliff team but can't face up to responsibilities in his middle age!
When I told an ex I was pregnant he went white and said 'It's not mine is it?' Ummmm, only if sperm can travel through time and condoms - human gestation only being 9 months! Had to explain using small words that if was his then would be nearly a year old by now!
Ho hum, so many men are simple selfish creatures - shame need them to get things out the loft.

:rofl: its not mine is it, thats cracked me up!!

My little village has.. a co-op, pharmacy, deli, flower shop, bridal shop, school uniform shop, butcher, wine shop, 2 resteraunts, and a hotel... oh and a bank and doctors..

dont think my buggy is made for rough terrain.! haha ill need to sue the sling!

:rofl: its not mine is it, thats cracked me up!!

My little village has.. a co-op, pharmacy, deli, flower shop, bridal shop, school uniform shop, butcher, wine shop, 2 resteraunts, and a hotel... oh and a bank and doctors..

dont think my buggy is made for rough terrain.! haha ill need to sue the sling!

I didn't laugh at him at the time but did have a good giggle with a friend later!! Just think of all the baby wieght we'll lose with all the walking! Silver lining to every cloud!
xx

I'm from Birmingham! But in Four Oaks - so i avoid the accent, lol.

There are a lot of scottish girls on here! Lol.

I'm from Birmingham! But in Four Oaks - so i avoid the accent, lol.

There are a lot of scottish girls on here! Lol.

there sure is isnt there - not sure what it says about scottish men lol!

I know where fraserburgh is.. I used to live in longside for 2 years when i was little, then went back to aberdeen to uni. one of my flatmates if from there... (fraserburgh) i know quite a few people from there. And one of my best mates did her teacher placement there last yr!

Also the FOB for me is in London.. so ill skip outta the scottish man hate! haha! (technically hes irish actually)

its a small world purple, went to uni in aberdeen too, robert gordons, best time of my life, care free!

these scottish men have a lot to answer for, maybe they are more immature north of the border!! im still clinging onto hope that ill find a decent one :thumbup:

precious you so will

my good friend steven told me the other day "dont you worry sam the cream always floats to the top" will be the same for you - a goodie will come along

its a small world purple, went to uni in aberdeen too, robert gordons, best time of my life, care free!

these scottish men have a lot to answer for, maybe they are more immature north of the border!! im still clinging onto hope that ill find a decent one :thumbup:

I WENT TO ROBERT GORDONS!!

greys school of art! Didnt graduate tho..:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"