Where best to buy maternity clothing uk

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm just over 9 weeks and with the bloat and that I'm on baby no 4 nothing fits me anymore. I'm looking at maternity clothing but does anyone have any recommendations as to decent but reasonably priced clothing. I've looked on next and for a pair of jeans it's £40. I was hoping for half that.
Thank you xx

I will say next maternity jeans are the only pair ive had that actually stay in place, worth the money imo x

New look and mothercare. New look were around £20 and mothercare where around £30

H&M, Gap, Asos, New Look. They don't have much in stores though, mostly online. Gap trousers fit me well and don't fall down.
I also got some trousers in the JoJo Mamman Bebe sale which are good.

Thank you. I will have a look at them all now. I also had no idea half these retailers did maternity wear xx

I had leggings from peacocks and a few tops, I love them & plan on wearing them even after baby is here. So comfy & not too thin either!

Next have a sale on atm so you can get jeans for like £10-15 x

Matalan have a good range- especially work wear. I actually bought quite a bit from eBay last time.

I basically bought someone's maternity wardrobe for about £40! It was all nearly new and I went to her house to pick it up so knew it was good condition and clean. I've still got some old mat leggings! My DD is nearly 6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->