where can i buy bleach?

kodi

Reaction score
i've been told tolighten my hair i need 10vol peroxide and bleach, where can i get these? x

sallys x

But honestly, I wouldnt try yourself, I made that mistake tonight and hae bright orange hair!! x

Superdrug or boots, but you'd need to dilute it to make it 10vol. Or you can get 10vol straight out of sallys if you still have one open to the public.
(btw 10vol basically does nothing???)

I used 10vol on my hair and took it from black to brown so I wouldn't say it does nothing but it takes MUCH longer to get your hair blond if thats your plan.

sallys here has rebranded as salon services

In a chemist! But to be honest I dont think i've seen a 10vol, just 30&40. I used 40vol on dark brown dyed hair and ended up with proper orange hair, not ginger, orange!! I had to put it back on and had the bleach on my hair for like 2+ hours and it was still a bit orange :haha: remarkable that I still have hair really lol. I went to a salon to get it lightened and because my hair had a lot of dye on it they basically refused to do it as it would either damage my hair or look bad. So I went home and done it myself :haha:

Don't do it if your not willing to have orange hair for a while! I bleached mine again a few weeks later that lifted it more and it went more blonde :D

Im dark blomd atm used colour b4 so I dont need anything strong thx everyone xx

Bleach lightens your hair but it doesn't add tone, so it will just end up looking brassy. If you have used colourb4 to remove the colour from your hair, buying a hair dye in the shade you want to be is a better idea, it will lighten your hair up to 4 shades, depending on what you get and will also add tone so it will look natural and won't be brassy.

It is also difficult to get bleach on evenly unless you really know what youre doing, so it will probably end up looking patchy, whereas home colours are designed for home use by amateurs, so are much easier to put on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->