Where do I start? Due date today (27/09/08)

Nicky: my thoughts are with you today. I know that words are not anywhere near enough, so just sending you loads of huge :hug: and keeping you in my thoughts.

Nicky, I am so very sorry. :hugs: I can't imagine what you must be going through right now but wanted to know that I'm here for you and thinking of you. :hugs:

Hi everyone

I had quite a good day yesterday & managed to get through the whole day without crying so I guess things must be getting better.

I just wanna get tomorrow over with as it's Sophies funeral :cry:

Can't believe how badly I wanna be pregnant again... when I discussed it with my consultant I told him I'd wait for her post mortem results (which can take up to 12 weeks) before trying again, but I'm just thinking about it constantly & worrying that I may not get pregnant straight away anyway.

Does anyone know if there's any medical reason why I shouldn't start trying now?

Would my baby be more at risk if I did get pregnant straight away??

I know I can never replace Sophie but I'm so desperate to be a mother :cry:

Love Nicky xx

I lost a baby at 18 weeks. I was told thatthere is no medical reason why you can not try to have another baby straight away. They told me it was for my emotional state rather than any thing else. I got pregnant with my dau=ghter 3 months later.
I now feel it was the best thing i did.

Time is a big healer, you will never forget Sophie but with time the loss will become easier. Trust me i know.

Oh sweetie I am so sorry for your loss and if you ever wanna chat PM me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->