Where do I start

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So I have to pack for Bren for our trip to the UK. We will be gone for 3 weeks, and it is much cooler in the UK than here. I went on a big shopping spree and picked up some long sleeve things, little trousers and some jackets. I hope I have enough, and have the right things to keep him warm. It is hard enough to pack for just me, let alone a baby!

When are you coming to the UK

Its been HOTTTTT here! My Caitlin sweets in her buggy a bit too when she has vest tops coat on even though its felt nippy Ive realised I don't need to go as far as that so sometime just put a lighter jacket on etc

Just a tip really that although it may not be as hot here its not iceland? :lol:

x

Its been really nice here lately. Kyle was even in a swimming pool today outside! And thays realy something when you ive in scotland :lol: dont know how long the weather will last though x

lillys in bed in just her nappy! didnt know wether shed be ok but put blankets on her n shes fine! x

When are you coming to the UK

Its been HOTTTTT here! My Caitlin sweets in her buggy a bit too when she has vest tops coat on even though its felt nippy Ive realised I don't need to go as far as that so sometime just put a lighter jacket on etc

Just a tip really that although it may not be as hot here its not iceland? :lol:

x

We will be there most of August. I remember my first trip over was in august, and coming from 100+ temps, the mid-70s seem chilly. I am sooooo looking forward to this trip I really miss living in London and all our friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->