Where do you feel babies movement/kicks and what position are they in?

soootired

Reaction score
Hi my baby is meant to be head down at the moment but i can only feel kicks or and movement low down and never seem to feel anything near my ribs. She obviousally enjoys punching me in the bladder but where are her legs??
When she was lying sideways i used to get big kicks in my side but nothing now.
Was just wondering where others get proded and poked lol

My LO is head down and I don't often get any kicks right at the very top.. just bum movements. I tend to get kicks to the side and movements at the bottom.

Most of the time I just get movements though..

i feel all my kicks etc on my right side apparently his back is up agenst my left side i also feel movements really low down so i suppose thats his arm or something im not really sure lol

My baby recently turned head down. When transverse I always got kicks and punches but mostly punches. The legs where tucked up out the way. Now baby is head down I get majority low down punches. I also get lumps sticking out from the middle of my stomach. Kind of looks like a knee or and elbow as baby rolls about. My kicks are weird as they make me feel sick. I think he is kicking into my stomach.

My LO has been head down since about 20 weeks, and I feel movement at the top right and bottom left of my bump. Top movement is less kicky and more wiggly and the bottom movement can occasionally bring tears to my eyes lol!

Freya is head down and her movements are more shuffling/wriggles .. I get the odd kick high up but its mainly bum lumps and bumps i get as she shifts about, My MW said her legs are all pretty much tucked in now .. x

my baby is head down too and I get big huge bum movements on my right hand side near the top, I get little strange feelings down below and I always need to pee when there's any movement down below but most of the movement seems to be bum and legs maybe rolling around, my tummy goes into the oddest shapes really freaky looking and can be quite sore sometimes too

I think my baby changed position since the last scan. She sat normally upwards before, and I got a lot of movement in my lower abdomen and near the bladder, but the last couple of days, I've been getting pretty strong kicks (?) on both sides of my ribs, way up high, and some less strong movement towards the lower abdomen.

I get them up on my ribs, occasionally top and lower sides. But sometimes just feels I have an octopus in there, kicking/punching/moving in every direction. Feels very wierd. The movements are in big waves. They sometimes make me feel quite sick :-/

I get kicks up into my right top rib ! and lots of really low down movement !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->