where do you feel kicks?

tina426

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

23+2. FTM and been lucky that I'm feeling kicks/movement the past 3, 3.5 weeks. But they're still low seeming? They're getting strong enough that i can feel them on the outside and I'm trying to catch them so dh can too, and he mentioned it seems like I'm packing his hand low (he's a guy and a first time dad what does he know! )....i guess I'm feeling everything below the belly button...not super low like in my pelvis but between top of hip and belly button

But it has be wondering what's normal/how everyone else feels? I measured perfectly at my 20 week and go again Tuesday and will ask, I'm (hehe not to brag) also perfectly round in the tummy and can clearly feel the top of my uterus about 2-3 fingers above my belly button...so when i think about it it makes sense that the movement is still down there...

that sounds normal
i'm 26 weeks tomorrow and feel most of the moments very low, sometimes feels like he's trying to punch himself out of my cervix, as I type this I can feel him having a move about in my pubic area. Other times I feel movement near my belly button but more to the right hand side.

Lol I feel them mostly near my butt... But this baby somersaults. Mostly near butt, but at times near belly button, and then lower tummy. I've only really felt movements the past week or so.

Most of mine are an inch or two to the right of my belly button, to the point where I'm pretty sure she has bruised me on the inside there. However I also occasionally feel them low down by my public bone, below my bump.

Thank you! Doofy husband...getting me all worried...

Yep all my baby's movements feel quite low too, it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one x

I'm 28 weeks tomorrow and I still get very low movements atm this little princess is standing or punching my cervix lol will also feel moments at the side when I lay on my side xox

What I am feeling is low down and to the side.

Yeh, doc agreed that's all normal. Today's the first he's actually been punching/kicking my cervix. OMG. Its IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO REACT! He was quieter yesterday and i was slightly worried and now today it's literally uncomfortable.

I'm 22 weeks with a VERY wriggly baby. I feel his kicks on the inside and outside and can see them from the outside too! He kicks/ punches all over the place. I'm often getting pokes under my ribs which i wasnt expecting this early on?? and he does still kick very low down sometimes but I know that he is breech at the moment so maybe thats the same for you?

My son was breech and until 30 odd weeks i felt almost every movement low down. when he was so cramps i felt some around belly button but mainly low down.

this time a mix between really low down and sides of tummy

I've been getting kicked all up in my cervix and my bladder and sometimes my...internal backside. Weird sensations! I've had some movement up by my bellybutton..Ultrasound today confirmed he's breech for now and his head is by my bellybutton

I'm 22 weeks today... i honestly didn't think this little boy was gonna be this active. i feel him kicking mostly dead center above pubic region and slightly right and quite often. i tried to figure out if it was food or activity related but he seems to be doing it at random times. my dr says movement it good but it can be painful at times. is that normal?

Mainly in lower abdomen but sometimes higher. With my first I always felt the early kicks very very low!

I'm 22 weeks today... i honestly didn't think this little boy was gonna be this active. i feel him kicking mostly dead center above pubic region and slightly right and quite often. i tried to figure out if it was food or activity related but he seems to be doing it at random times. my dr says movement it good but it can be painful at times. is that normal?

That's pretty much exactly where mine is! Sometimes like right at the top of my pelvis sometimes up a bit higher/to the sides, but rarely much higher unless I'm lying down and it's weird...i do know he's changed positions -17 week gender scan he was breech, 20 week a/s he was almost more left to right (24+1 now, no idea what's actually where anymore!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->