Where do you keep your nappy pails/bins?

In the bathroom between the toilet and bath :D

one mahoosive one by the changing table (which is not in use but i now have a changing mat on the floor by the changing table so same diff lol) and one small one by the bath for the poo nappies that get rinsed x

But now he is pulling up to stand on everything I think i will need to move the big one in his room to a higher surface and the bathroom will be shut anyway

In the poo room! It's in what was going to be his bedroom (we co-sleep instead) but now we just use it to change him so it's been dubbed the poo room.

In the poo room! It's in what was going to be his bedroom (we co-sleep instead) but now we just use it to change him so it's been dubbed the poo room.

:haha: thats so funny I still call it his room because all his clothes aand stuff is there and it will be his room SOME day

:lol: same here, it's his room as it has all his stuff in it, even though he sleeps with us.

Same here :) Our pail is in Emma's room beside the change table but she sleeps in our room.

I keep mine in the bathroom - its downstairs next to the kitchen so makes sense to put it in there x

I used to keep it by the change table but now shes mobile and i dont use it anymore (was a mat ontop of chest of drawers - now moved and just a chest of drawers with things ontop) I just put the bucket in the bathroom so she cant get it! It has a lid but still actually prefer it in there now.

In the lounge and one in the bedroom :) once shes on solids though think it will be moved to the bathroom! :D

We keep ours by her changing table which is about 4 steps from the bathroom x

I keep mine near the washing machine :)

In the kitchen. We got a new one that has wheels on it, and it drives a straight path to the washing machine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->