Where Do You Shop for Maternity Clothes

HunnyBuns

Reaction score
I was just wondering where you are all shopping. Today I was at Ross and they had some super cute maternity clothes....very little but what they had was cute! Just wanted to see if anyone else had any suggestions besides the typical Motherhood Maternity!

Ebay! Annd recently pregnant mates! Unless there was a special something i wanted, i think maternity clothes are far too expensive :) xx

They are just so expensive in the shops. I don't need them yet, but I'm only temping and can't afford to buy first hand for something that I'll only wear for a few months. Sometimes I see maternity clothes in charity shops. I'm going to start buying the when I can now, for later on. I shall all try eBay, local selling sites on Facebook and buying clothes that are stretchy or a little larger. I can see myself wearing a few of hubby's t-shirts in the end though!

I wish you luck HunnyBuns!

I'm in NZ and I had to scour the entire mall to find one unlikely store that sells jeans and that was the ONLY store that had maternity jeans lol, so I'm sort of needing to know the same thing as you, only you're in Louisiana. Anyone from Kiwiland here? Auckland? Sylvia Park had literally no maternity clothes except for Just Jeans. :cry: lol

With my 1st pregnancy i got given a load of maternity clothes from a friend, and i wore leggings and jogging bottoms,and just brought larger stretchy tops. I brought a few maternity tops, but didnt want to spend loads so didn't buy much. I was lucky my friend gave me a few pairs of maternity jeans so i didn't have to spend out on them.

Salvation Army had a huge rack of maternity clothes, barely worn. Jeans were still stiff. $5 per pair of jeans :)

Matalan for my work trousers but other than that just stretch leggings for me

I get a lot from Old Navy and really like Destinationmaternity, both I shop online as I am plus size and they have a big variety.... :)

I will need to get a few more bits, found the bag of mat clothes from last time and it's a sorry state of affairs! I work in a clothing dept in a supermarket, while we don't have mat clothes, I've been eyeing up some of the tops and jumpers that have just come in which will possibly suffice as they are longer styles. Periodically we have 25% off clothing events, plus my 10% staff discount, it might not be too bad.

I dont usually like second hand clothes, but with a toddler and a baby on the way, pennies are a bit tighter, so I ordered a maternity bundle of the site preloved the other day and Im really pleased with the condition they are in. Enough to last me til baby is here :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->