Where Do You Shop

I shop at asda and tesco, i live right nest to a retail park with a huge asda and tesco.

Tesco's mostly although Asda is closer, but I don't think Asda is as cheap as they say and Tesco gives you points!!!!

:)

Im a Morrisons girl, they seem to have all my fave foods on offer each week :D

x

I have a morrisons near me but asda still gets my vote lol!!!

xxxx

We are just about to go to asda for summer clothes for the kids, clothes wize asda are ace! cant fault them atall, cheap and cheerful lol

x

I love the clothes in Aada and Tescos do some nice stuff too, only problem is whenever I do my food shop Ella gets a new outfit!

I hate Morrisons, Dave used to work there so it takes about 2 ours as he stops and talks to everyone

We use tesco direct if we are getting a big shop but if am getting just a few bits and pieces I prefer sainsbury's as I love their range. Also their childrens clothes are gorgeous.

We use tesco direct if we are getting a big shop but if am getting just a few bits and pieces I prefer sainsbury's as I love their range. Also their childrens clothes are gorgeous.

I got Ella a gorgeous coat from there, I remembered Serens that she was wearing in the snow,so I went there and they had some lovely stuff.

Well we're about to venture to ASDA so I'll see if it cripples my bank like Tesco seems to! :lol:

you going for profiterole cake now ? lol get me some

Waitrose and Sainsburys and farm shops and farmers markets thats it

Boring I am I know

bex

Mmmmmm could just eat a runny egg ....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
xxx

:rofl: For Obvious Reasons I Voted Others....:rofl:

But TBH Asda is the same company as Wal Mart in america and I avoid Wal Mart like the pleg....

Wall mart is evil Asda is good (hmmm hope none of my bosses at wall mart se this lol)

Yeah,,,, Wal Mart Is always in the news over here...Nothing person to ASDA

Don't like wall marts TBH!!!

But LOVE the kids clothes ... maddie has some gorgeous outfits from there!

xxx

Hey well i used to love shopping at morrisons but dont live near one now i hate tesco's as i think they are cheap and nasty love asda but end up spending a fortune so im going for sainsbury's as its only 5 minutes up the road and i think they are good quality too :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->