Where does his baby batter go?

I get my revenge by bumping my OH with the bump.... he squeals like a girl when I do. It's quite funny. I usually chase him around the kitchen and once I managed to trap him in Ikea behind the trolley when we were on that magnetic travelator thing. I was bumping him all the way down and he was getting quite distressed. I think he was also a bit upset as some women were laughing at us.

Basically - you just sneak up on them and go

*bump*

when they least expect it.

He still gets his knob out though. Usually when my Mum is on the phone... (?)

Went for a wee before.

Blood... 'Oh fuck'

That sick feeling came all over me!!

Then I remembered I'd hacked away at my foof with hubbies clippers about 10 mins earlier whilst the kids were out playing! Haha

Drama over.

Bloody hell Turner, way to freak us all out!!

I've been massively off the ball today, busy day at work had to make a cake then baby class now home to finish said cake. YAWNNNN!!!

Just to tired.....
https://blog.bekahbrunstetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tired.gif

:0(

Freaked myself out for a few seconds.

I know how you feel. I work, study & look after te kids plus have a side job! Some weeks I am so feckin tired I just cry.

It's been nice having a whole week off from everything.. Apart from the kids but right back to it next week and ill be a right back to my whinging old self.

Have a warm bath n then climb into bed!

Awwww Sue that picture is so so cuuuuuute!!

Funny... my hubby does that too fatandlumpy! Or decides to try and do a "sexy" dance/strip when I'm on the phone.... sigh....

Eeeeek! I had a moment like that in first tri Mrs Turner, I had red knickers on and a bit of fluff came onto the tp when I wiped! Talk about heart stopper!

Zzzz I'm also knackered tonight so early night for me, growth scan in the morning at the crack of sparrows! :sleep:

When i was in first tri, at my friends and she had toilet paper that was quilted but the quilt part was ever so slightly pinky in colour, that got darker when wet. I've never stared so hard at pee paper after wiping then I did that day. And I think I wiped about 20 times...."phew it's the paper and not me" :dohh:

Last day at work tomorrow then FINITOOOOOO!! And boy I can't wait....as my boss makes me feel like this......!
https://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi03OTFhMWU5NTAzODc1NGJi.png

Good luck for the scan!!!!!

Also.....TURN BABY TURN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"