Where does his baby batter go?

Sue & MrsTurner: :rofl:

As for the picture of the pregnancy fail... oh my!!

Ugh, the word "batter" in the title of this thread has me craving cake batter...

Oh wow, my baby brain made it so hard to get the joke with the pregnancy fail... Lol :dohh:

Mmmmm cake!

My nan shoved a bag of Jaffa cakes into my handbag earlier. I want them so bad but I'm too tired to go get them!!

Ill eat all 12 for breakfast. I have an excuse for weight gain now

Oh my god I love this thread!! I just laughed so hard I nearly threw up my indian- of the food variety, not an actual indian!

I just laughed so hard!

But look! People do throw actual Indians...

https://mobile.omg-facts.com/Fun+Facts/An-Indian-Tradition-Has-Mothers-Throwing/57219

Ladies I am loving and leaving tonight. My head is going to cave in if I don't go to sleep like now.

I hope we're all on top form tomorrow. Turner this should definitely be turned in a journal of yours!!

I leave you with one final photo...
https://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/funny-fails-28.jpg

OMG I have laughed til I have cried reading this!!!
my OH also just feels the need to get it out and sit there holding it until I notice! I only shake my head and look away, he finds it so amusing!!! what a child loooool!
men are a different species altogether! x

And I'm bringing another into the world!

My son has already taken lots of things off his step dad. I get both of them doing the 'willy dance' for me. Unwanted of course!

A 10 year old slapping his willy against his belly is not what I signed up for!

I dread to think what me and 3 men in the house is gonna be like!

haha that's hilarious!
im also having a boy, a miniature version of OH im really not sure I will cope with :haha:
what exactly have we signed up for? lol x

Wow reading a thread about baby batter and danger dicking at 7.50 in the morning ... Definately the highlight of my week :haha:
Also kind of relieved that my OH isn't the only one that just flops it out for no necessary reason .. Why do they find it so amusing?!! Totally going to tag along with this thread now ladies!

I think we should give them a taste of their own medicine... start shoving our baby baps in their faces at every opportunity!

The thing is they'll probably love it!!

I think we should give them a taste of their own medicine... start shoving our baby baps in their faces at every opportunity!

The thing is they'll probably love it!!

I tried using that as a 'how would you like it if I just got my boobs n foof out at every opportunity?'

He said 'I'd fuckin love it' the trick is to keep them hidden as punishment! ;0)

:rofl: I'm also having hubby's mini me.... there's no hope for me!

My son sent a snap chat of me naked to everyone last week!

They are both a nightmare.

Then sent me a snap chat of my own boobs! Complete menace!!

One week my husband had a game... Whilst I slept he would take pictures of his willy as close to my face as he could possibly get it and then send the pic to me so its what I saw when I woke up!!

Just want to say, if I were a man I would totally do this. Just sayin' :blush:

I'd love to live in his mind for a day to see what he actually thinks and what possesses him to be a loon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->