Where/ How Do You..

DebbieF

Reaction score
Store your breast pump after it is sterilized? I have been sterilizing it after each use and again before using it again. (I only pump maybe 2/3 times a week at the most) Where can I store it so I can avoid sterilizing it again before use?

Thanks in advance :flower:

I just wash it, store it out on the kitchen counter and sterilise it before use.

I don't use mine often either, but I just wash and rinse the pieces in really hot water and let them air dry and then store them in a gallon size freezer bag. I stopped sterilizing them this past week, it seemed silly since my nipples and fingers aren't sterile and I think I only sterilized bottles with my older formula fed DD for the first two months are so.

I just washed in hot soapy water and then stored it in a cupboard in the kitchen.

I pump just about as often as you and I wash in hot soapy water and it sits out on a drying rack. I was sterilizing every time, but the amount of times his toy falls on the ground then is subsequently put in his mouth is unreal. Ds1 is very involved and knows nothing about germs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->