Where in the Uk can I buy...

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
A maternity swimming costume. Where I can try it on?!

Hate ordering clothes online!

Mama's and Papa's have some in I had a look at them last week

Really?! I will go and have a look. How much were they?! Everything is so expensive in there

Really?! I will go and have a look. How much were they?! Everything is so expensive in there

I can't remember sorry. You're right everything is quite expensive. They had discount off some maternity clothes though so maybe the swimsuits will be included in that.

I wore one from Mamas and Papas and it lost all its elasticity in the wash and got wrecked. I just replaced it with one from Mothercare. A tankini that cost £26. It's beautiful and great quality but it's so expensive for something I'm only going to wear for another few weeks - it grieved me to buy it. Alas, I have no choice - wish I'd known Matalan did them though - bet they're much cheaper.

just so you know alot of places do them online - now i know you say you don't like online but places like next and Debenhams allow you to return to store for a refund if they're wrong.
I needed one for this weekend and couldn't find one quick enough so got a bikini and a dress thingy to cover my bump :)

Good luck

My Mama and papas had some from last years range on 2 for £10! I got quite a few bits! X

Try one on in mothercare and mamas and papas then check eBay when you know what size you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->