Where is AF or BFP?!

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
Hi all!

This is our second medicated (Femara) cycle since my last miscarriage in October. This month I put away the thermometer and didn't bother too much with OPKs.

Pretty sure I O'd on CD16 or 17 (which is usually when I ovulate - I confirm with temps), but also get very painful ovulation pains and other signs.

Based on my past charts, I was due for AF 4 days ago.

I had some cramping and my cervix went low, hard and open right before AF was due... but nothing has happened! Cervix is high and closed now. No spotting, nothing more than the occasional mild cramp. Nothing!

Of course I had been testing since 7DPO with FRER, but I ran out on 12dpo and refuse to buy any more because they were all BFN! :nope: I've been using IC (which are 25mIU) and keep getting horrible shadow lines, so I consider them unreliable.

I've been taking OPKs just so see what happens, and there's a decent-ish line, but no where near positive. Just darker than they usually are if I'm not approaching ovulation.

There is a chance I didn't actually release an egg, just got all the signs of ovulation... but I had all my usual symptoms in my luteal phase, so I doubt it.

Any idea where the heck AF or a BFP is?

Anyone had a very late BFP or period even if they are 90% sure of when ovulation occurred??

Ok so right after I posted the last time it was 11pm and I just took a test (the 25miu cheapy) and there was a definite pink line. I dipped another, and the same thing. I dipped another and also one into a cup of water to see if it is the tests. Never had lines this dark before - even DH could see them.

Some ladies just get late positives. There are many cases on FF. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->