Where is AF this month?!?

Bub95

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been reading through a few posts on 'google' so thought that I should make one with my own symptoms and questions!
Now to what really sparked my attention, my period is like clockwork and always comes on the Thursday afternoon that it is due but last week (07/08/14) it didn't come! (I've been using an app on my phone to track my period) I thought i'd leave it and not start to worry so i left it in the back of my mind until Saturday (09/08/14) when I started to look more into it and wonder when the much loved AF was supposed to be making an appearance...
I researched my symptoms (sore/sensitive breasts and nipples that feel like they have been tied to a brick, over emotional, sore back, sensitive gums that make my toothbrush feel like a wire brush, constant thirst, belly feeling like it is being stretched when i stand up, cramps that feel like AF is going to pop up out of nowhere, constantly mildly regurgitating, restless sleep and my resting heart rate is higher than normal). Was also just wondering if everyone has 'spotting'? I haven't had it... Also this 'morning sickness' thing- Does it have to involve vomiting because i'm yet to have that as well :wacko:
I'm currently 4 days late (11/08/14) and my partner said to put off testing until it's been a week (3 more days!!! don't know if the suspense will let me wait that long!).
I hope to hear from some of you lovely ladies and hopefully my conscience relaxes with some answers!
:dust:

Your symptoms sound promising the only thing you can do is wait it out and test honestly. at 4 days late you can get a pretty reliable result

The longer you wait, the better chance of a positive. Don't get discouraged by a negative, it just may end up being too early to test for your body. I've heard of some women coming up negative on home test, blood test, but there was the little one on the ultrasound

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->