Where is Everyone?

Congrats 30mummy!!!

Elma, I see you're in Ohio now...we were in CA (southern, though) when I started my prenatal care and moved to OH just as I was entering second tri. I was using a midwife with a freestanding birthing center in CA, but she had full care rights in the hospital across the street and could even assist in a c-section if the emergency need of one arose. So I was feeling super good about that and then we had to move. I found a team of midwives here, though, that seem wonderful and upon touring the hospital I'm feeling pretty good about their natural mindset. They have some rooms with jacuzzi tubs and I kind of geeked out that they even use natural baby products (was either Earth Mama Angel Baby or California Baby...I was just excited to hear it lol!!!).

Hi mrsG09! Where I was in northern CA was great for natural birthing and parenting. A lot of hippies around there! Being in Ohio, I don't get the same impression. The hospital I'm delivering at, allows midwives to practice/deliver there, so I'm hopeful things will go smoothly. The hospital is also only one block from my work, so if I go into labor during the day, I can just walk on over :thumbup:

I had a home birth with my second and will be planning a homebirth with this one in March of all goes well, my midwife already knows my intentions so she's been prepped before my booking in appointment.

I'll be having another home birth. I've had two already and was so happy with my choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->