where is everyone?

Hi Jax - glad your fertile time is over a bank holiday :thumbup: I hope you get your BFP this month :dust: I did have a G&T Friday night but only one as I only like Bombay Sapphire gin and it's more expensive plus the place was so hot I was guzzling loads of iced water :)

Cil - hope you get a BFP when you test - FXed :dust:

Loads of :dust: to everyone else waiting on their BFPs :dust:

Hi macwooly,how are you?got my second high this morning,am hoping for my peak in the morning :happydance:,so stressed out this month,ESP wen my cycle is all messed up,hope it sorts itself out soon :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Desperado :hugs:

I'm doing ok. DH and I had such a long talk yesterday about TTC and how I currently feel with my situation and I am so much calmer today about it all now :)

Hi ladies Another old bird here, mind if I join you? Seems like all the ladies in the regular TTC are all 18-25 and I have children in that age group and just don't fit in very well.

:hugs: Desperado :hugs:

I'm doing ok. DH and I had such a long talk yesterday about TTC and how I currently feel with my situation and I am so much calmer today about it all now :)

Am so so glad to hear that:hugs: ,good for you :hugs:,can you get him to talk to my dh too please?he really needs a good talking to and maybe he will see sense hearing it from another male ,only joking he's doing ok:thumbup: at this time of the month I just want it On tap :haha::haha:

Hi ladies Another old bird here, mind if I join you? Seems like all the ladies in the regular TTC are all 18-25 and I have children in that age group and just don't fit in very well.

Hi Hun and welcome to the oldies :haha:Am 43ttc my fifth,am sure u will fit right in here ,good luck :hugs:

Hi Hun and welcome to the oldies :haha:Am 43ttc my fifth,am sure u will fit right in here ,good luck :hugs:

Thanks I will be 39 at the end of the month and TTC #4

Hi Jax - glad your fertile time is over a bank holiday :thumbup: I hope you get your BFP this month :dust: I did have a G&T Friday night but only one as I only like Bombay Sapphire gin and it's more expensive plus the place was so hot I was guzzling loads of iced water :)

Cil - hope you get a BFP when you test - FXed :dust:

Loads of :dust: to everyone else waiting on their BFPs :dust:

Thanks hun. I'm with you on the Bombay Sapphire, it's by far the best! You are amazing the way you keep positive, you DH is a real D looking after you during such a hard time... I am on the verge of having a very straight talk about TTC with my DH (who at times is not so D about it all!!) but I'm going to give it one last surreptitious try this month ('cos it's the bank hol and no excuses) and if that's no good then I'm taking the bull by the horns...no more fannying about!!

Ps. our feathered babies have hatched - I'm a 'mum' at last!!!!

Hi jax,sorry af arrived :hugs:,wonderful news about the bd being on a bank holiday I love it wen that happens,finding it hard ATM with dh as he has so much work on ,wen I get my peaks he is in trouble,I am locking all the doors and keeping him here until I drain every last drop :happydance:Love the story about the Spider plant and sparrows,lovely ,really hope u are next Hun :hug:

Thanks Desperado but really I'm fine about AF this month, I was willing her to be here as there was no way I could have had a BFP (as you know BD'd a big fat ONCE and not at the right time - that was the warm up that obviously wore him out - GOD!!!). I know EXACTLY how you feel when DH's don't want to play ball - can't you suggest that 'quickies' are just as good as loooong 'luvin's'??

Our birdie babies have hatched, DH has just txt me an update (if only he were as enthusiastic about our :baby: as he is about them!!) I seem to have a 'fertile' home at the moment, blimey I hope it rubs off on me...:hugs:

:hi:Welcome to the club Grumblebea!x

Hi macwooly,how are you?got my second high this morning,am hoping for my peak in the morning :happydance:,so stressed out this month,ESP wen my cycle is all messed up,hope it sorts itself out soon :hugs::hugs:

hope you get that peak in the morning hunni:thumbup:

Hello ladies, am lurking in here daily! Am on my first tww ever so am not too stressed about it as I know it will work LOL!!! The fact that this is the first time ever I have tried means I am blindingly ignorant to any BFN's as yet - I think after I get one this time (assuming a miracle doesn't happen at the age of 43) then I will be a bit more stressed in the tww in future. Am determined not to test until I am late and have lots going on til then so will be able to keep pretty busy. xxx

Hello Grumblebea :hi: Good luck getting your BFP :dust:

Jax - glad we share a taste in gin :) So pleased to hear about your fluffy babies. My spider plant has about 4 babies at the moment and I know I should re-pot them but feel awful taking them from their mummy :blush:

I do have to pick my timings for chatting with DH but if I catch him right he is a really good, understanding listener but other times I feel like I'm competing with jeeps, computers and "nothing" :laugh2:

Hi! I'm on here! I'm 39 and trying for one last little bundle.

12 dpo today and nervous to test!

ooooh when you gonna test?
everything crossed its a BFP for you hun xxxxx:hugs:

Tomorrow...unless I breakdown and do it tonight! LOL :blush:

Any news for us ,?:hugs::dust::dust:

Did not test this morning as I have a some brown tinged cm today and I am thinking AF is about to show.

Seeing a BFN at this point is just going to put me in a bad place so I figure I should wait to see if I get AF (due tomorrow) before I go ahead and test.

Really thought this was my month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->