where is everyone?

Hello ladies, am lurking in here daily! Am on my first tww ever so am not too stressed about it as I know it will work LOL!!! The fact that this is the first time ever I have tried means I am blindingly ignorant to any BFN's as yet - I think after I get one this time (assuming a miracle doesn't happen at the age of 43) then I will be a bit more stressed in the tww in future. Am determined not to test until I am late and have lots going on til then so will be able to keep pretty busy. xxx

Good luck Hun,:hugs:

Hi cil,sorry u think af is arriving,stay strong Hun we are all here to support You :hugs::hugs:

Had to ask as it seems that since some 35+ threads were moved I hear crickets when I log on lol

Wondering where everyone is on their cycle too? Any new BFPs? I believ the 35+ group is due for a few!

Well I thought I was 15 dpo so I tested, and :bfn:, and looking at the whole chart I now think I ovulated a week after the original temperature rise (where it rose again). CD9 seemed too early, and CD16 now is dragging out my cycle. So one more week to wait.

Hope there will be a few us adding to the :bfp: thread soon!

:dust:

Hello everyone! :wave: I'm baaack...No idea where I am at...messed up the temping this cycle...only managed to DTD 1x, but I am eager to see some BFPs this month!

I am stll here. I am 38 and 9 DPO. Hoping for a BFP this month!

Hello everyone! :wave: I'm baaack...No idea where I am at...messed up the temping this cycle...only managed to DTD 1x, but I am eager to see some BFPs this month!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::headspin:Am so glad u are back ,my cycle is messed up too.let's be messed up together ,wishing everyone a bfp.xxxxxxxx

Had to ask as it seems that since some 35+ threads were moved I hear crickets when I log on lol

Wondering where everyone is on their cycle too? Any new BFPs? I believ the 35+ group is due for a few!

Well I thought I was 15 dpo so I tested, and :bfn:, and looking at the whole chart I now think I ovulated a week after the original temperature rise (where it rose again). CD9 seemed too early, and CD16 now is dragging out my cycle. So one more week to wait.

Hope there will be a few us adding to the :bfp: thread soon!

:dust:
Think there is quite a few of us here that aren't too sure where we are,let's ride it out together,good luck :dust:

Sorry to hear a few of you are having messed up cycles :hugs: Sending loads of :dust: to all :dust:

But ladies just be glad you're not me :rofl: CD47 and still no AF or BFP :shrug:

And I've just had a call from my doctor's surgery as my GP who I want to see (and I really trust) is unwell so I won't be having my appointment on Thursday :( I don't want to see any of the other doctors there as I'm not keen on them but the surgery have told me they will call to re-book my appointment when they know she'll be back at work but hey I'm getting used to limbo and eventually either a BFP or AF have to show up EVENTUALLY :)

Hello Grumblebea :hi: Good luck getting your BFP :dust:

Jax - glad we share a taste in gin :) So pleased to hear about your fluffy babies. My spider plant has about 4 babies at the moment and I know I should re-pot them but feel awful taking them from their mummy :blush:

I do have to pick my timings for chatting with DH but if I catch him right he is a really good, understanding listener but other times I feel like I'm competing with jeeps, computers and "nothing" :laugh2:

4 babies - wow, now that's just showing off, mine only has one and another on the way! You just can't separate them :cry:

You're right about catching DH's at the right time, mine is ALWAYS the same otherwise very unresponsive - MEN!!! Sometimes, I think If only we could to this without them, it would be so much easier!:haha:

Sorry to hear a few of you are having messed up cycles :hugs: Sending loads of :dust: to all :dust:

But ladies just be glad you're not me :rofl: CD47 and still no AF or BFP :shrug:

And I've just had a call from my doctor's surgery as my GP who I want to see (and I really trust) is unwell so I won't be having my appointment on Thursday :( I don't want to see any of the other doctors there as I'm not keen on them but the surgery have told me they will call to re-book my appointment when they know she'll be back at work but hey I'm getting used to limbo and eventually either a BFP or AF have to show up EVENTUALLY :)

OMG!!! Well no news is good news I guess :shrug: Big hugs hun :hugs: you're right either one HAS to show up sometime :kiss:

Know the feeling Indigo, we on BD'd a measily once last cycle too (I was well cheesed off, don't he understand how important this is!!!!!!!:grr:). Hope your temps settle down and you're back on the straight and narrow soon:flower: xXx

Hello ladies, am lurking in here daily! Am on my first tww ever so am not too stressed about it as I know it will work LOL!!! The fact that this is the first time ever I have tried means I am blindingly ignorant to any BFN's as yet - I think after I get one this time (assuming a miracle doesn't happen at the age of 43) then I will be a bit more stressed in the tww in future. Am determined not to test until I am late and have lots going on til then so will be able to keep pretty busy. xxx

Good luck Butterfly, got everything Xed for you :flower: You just never know, beginners luck n all that - go get that BFP!!!:happydance:x

Hey ladies!

Looks like another cycle for me, oh yay! :wacko:

Tested this morning and got BFN. AF hasn't started full force yet which is a little weird. Just slight brown tinged cm. I think she's playing mind games with me, the wench! Haha!

So I'm out this time around but I am sending lots of good vibes to everyone who's still in. :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Looks like another cycle for me, oh yay! :wacko:

Tested this morning and got BFN. AF hasn't started full force yet which is a little weird. Just slight brown tinged cm. I think she's playing mind games with me, the wench! Haha!

So I'm out this time around but I am sending lots of good vibes to everyone who's still in. :hugs:

You are not out yet...wait for AF...THEN you can say that :winkwink:

Cil - so sorry AF is playing minds games and that this doesn't seem to be your month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->