• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where is she?

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
Argh. The :witch: is usally pretty prompt. I can feel her crankiness, but she isn't here yet. Come on, what are you waiting for?

hehehe Of course when you want her to come, she never does! I noticed if I'm worrying about it too much, it sometimes delays my period...

Hopefully she'll show for you soon! :witch:

Icrepka,

Wishing you a speedy :witch:!!! OR even better a :bfp:!! :rofl:

Hoping the :witch: or :bfp: show quickly for you.
xx

if the :witch: isn't here by Friday, I'm going to retest. Must keep patient til then.
Thanks Ladies.

Ive not been in ur position yet as Angel was accident. But Im sure Ive got it all to come!!

Still no sign of the :witch:. I thought I was having symptoms the day I was expecting her, but they have gone away now.
I was talking to my cousin about it, and she told me that I shouldn't think about it. I will remind her of that when she is in my position.
I guess it's POAS time tomorrow.

Porkpie!!

Good old porkpie!! :rofl: I don't think there's a patient bone in your body!! :rofl:

:rofl: i know im even worse now as im on :witch: so i know im not preggers and untill i sneak a crafty few bds in then i cant obess so have to annoy others:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->