• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where is she?

Tested tonight, got a faint line. I am not sure if it was an evap line or a :bfp:. Took the bugger apart then showed DH and our boarder. Our boarder made a squeaking noise, then did a bit of a happy dance. DH agreed with me that it was a bit inconclusive. Will test again in a few days.

I blame Porkpie for my lack of patience. :rofl:

ooo what type of test was it? If it was a 50ul one i would go and buy a 10ul one

test test test again as its looking good:happydance:

OMG!!! Hoping its a :bfp: !!! FINGERS CROSSED for you !!

:hug:

My fingers are crossed for you.
Good Luck
xx

:hugs: Thats great hun, fingers and toes all crossed for you.

ooo what type of test was it? If it was a 50ul one i would go and buy a 10ul one

test test test again as its looking good:happydance:

I think it was one of those 25 - 50 ones. Not too sure as it didn't say on the packet.

You mean you can't just reach over the ocean and give me that? :rofl: Thanks for the thought though.

Hey Icrepka

Any News???

I'm throughly confused. Can evap lines show up at anytime after you pee on the stick? I think I am seeing evap lines, but still no sign of :witch:. There is a second line, but it doesn't have any colour to it. I am going to make a visit to the doctor to see what is going on sometime next week if :witch: doesn't make her appearance. Limbo is frustrating.

Icrepka,

Good luck hun. Why don't you post the pic on here to see what everyone thinks.

Hope you get the answer soon

Yeah get it posted, hope your ok. xxxx

it's gone now. I have ordered some online cheapies that should be here early this week. I will definately post the next stick I pee on for analysis :rofl:

it's gone now. I have ordered some online cheapies that should be here early this week. I will definately post the next stick I pee on for analysis :rofl:

Got everything crossed for you still..... Except my legs! :rofl:

I was looking at this thread "https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/36949-bfp.html"

and that looks very similar to what I got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->