• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where is she?

Still no :witch: Found out that I shouldn't be getting my internet cheapie HPTs until the 30th. I'm going to the doc tonight to see what's up.

I'll let y'all know what's up when I know

:hug:

~Lea~

Yes please do! I can't wait to hear the news! Good Luck!

Finally got back from the dr's office. I was there for nearly 2 hours waiting. got a :bfn: with a urine test. However, they did find trace amounts of blood in my urine sample. I have an infection. He gave me a script for baby friendly antibiotics, and is sending me for blood work to test for pregnancy and to get a white blood cell count.

I'm going to go to bed now. I'm just worn. I really hope the :witch: comes soon now. :cry:

Oh hun! :hugs: you take care now. xxxx

Ha, the mind body connection is a strange thing. The :witch: flew last night. If she had been on time, I never would have gone to the doctor, and I never would have known about having an infection. booyah. Bring on the weekend and the :beer: :drunk:

So sorry Icre:hug: The :witch: showed up for me this morning as well.

Icrepka,

I'll be :wine: and getting :drunk: too as very sure that the :witch: will come on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->