• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where is this second tri energy I keep hearing about?

worrying

Reaction score
Some days I just feel like I'm made of lead. I'm so tired. SO tired.

I'm 16 weeks.

I don't remember the tiredness with my first :sleep:

I could have written exactly what you just wrote. I also feel like I have zero energy some days, I'm 16 weeks and I didn't have this with my first! It might be because we're taking care of a little one now and we weren't back then. Or maybe because we're a bit older than we were. Or just because they say every pregnancy hits you differently! I'm hoping for a let up in the tiredness soon, hope you get one too!

Girls I'm still the same now and I'm 25 weeks with my second. I think the energy burst is a myth on a second pregnancy. I feel like a big whale that's been hit by a bus.. twice 😂

I never found it this whole pregnancy. It is getting far worse now that I'm in the third trimester but I never had it in the second either. I swear the only solution right now is birth... It is so much harder to find energy during pregnancy when you have other child/ren to chase around.

It's a damn lie. :lol:

This is my third pregnancy and I have never had the second trimester 'energy' that is talked about. I've been exhausted the entire way through. I'm almost in second tri this time around and I'm not expecting to receive any enegry boost!

I had so much energy with DS3 that climbing 2 flights of stairs on a dozen occasions a day at work was so effortless and easy. Not this time. One trip up and I'm stuffed - and I'm only 14 weeks!!

Just wanted to offer a glimmer of hope! I felt much better after about 18 weeks. Everyone is different though, as you can clearly see, for some, the energy never really comes back! I hope that is not the case for you. I would like to add that I will be 24 weeks on Sunday and have found myself needing a nap in the afternoons now. Best of luck to you!

17 weeks for me. Before that i was absolutely drained and couldn't be bothered doing housework or anything. I do most things now with no trouble x

Thanks all, at least I'm not alone!

Fingers crossed it eases off. We all know having a newborn isn't exactly restful...

Nearly 15 weeks and it's a myth for me too! Feel dead on my feet come 4pm. :(

I'm not sure but if you find it can you send some this way? :sleep:

I'm still waiting oh and I'm waiting to stop barfing too

I'm almost 26 weeks and I'm still tired! LOL

People have been saying I'll get my energy back too, but nothing has changed. Oh well.

18 weeks tomorrow and still tired, but managing to be more productive at least!

I came home from work today at 5, and actually moved my couch and cleaned underneath it and vacuumed the cushions. WHO am
I?? LOL

I have more energy, but I'm also bedbound with SI joint failure so that energy is currently wasted! :(

I am 16wks today and feel shocking all the time, I have literally never been so tired in all my life lol xx

I'm still pretty much the same. I'm having to nap every day, some days twice... it's ridic when I think how far I had to travel and walk to uni every day throughout my first pregnancy and never really noticed any tiredness! This time round, I walk to the shop and it's like I've run a f*cking marathon. I keep taking a chair into the kitchen so I can sit down while I cook :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->