Where, oh where...

TennisGal

Reaction score
...is HarveysMum when I need her?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...gner-having-child-20-year-old-girlfriend.html

^^that is all

lol! that bump pic isnt very flattering :(

And telling of how she came to be with child, she explained: ‘We’d stopped using contraception so it was inevitable, because she’s young and fertile. I’m like a vampire – I only like young blood’

:/

I know, he's all kinds of wrong, isn't he?!

She looks quite sweet...I love it, her parents were 'shocked'...bet that's an understatement...

:wacko: It takes all sorts I suppose. I can't imagine how I would feel if I had a 20 year old daughter who came to be and told me she was pregnant with Wagner's baby.

:xmas13: that baby is going to come out with a half ponytail and earrings..x

The bump pic isn't flattering at all - sure she's preg? :lol:

xo

I read about this and felt sick. And none of the photos are flattering at all. When he was on x factor i said he looked like a right creep. My then fiance and my daughter Sophia said he looked like a pervert. They were right! 36 years between them, she's just a baby. And people say the almost 10 year age gap between my wife and I is bad...

Wow!!Just because someone has an age gap,doesn't make them a pervert!!Yeah he might be a bit odd...but to call him a pervert..:nope:

Does it even matter about the age gap ?? I am no fan of his but there is tons of older men out there that have babies with younger ladies. And for her bump, she has stretch marks, totally natural when you are pregnant.

His "I only like young blood" comment is what made me sick. Seems like a predatory thing to say. She looks younger than 20. Tell me if this was your daughter you wouldn't want to rip his throat out!!!

Its not the fact that he has got his 20 yr old girlfriend pregnant, what sticks out on this thread is people being shallow about looks :wacko:.....So what if the bump pics are not flattering? not everyone looks like Victoria Beckham when pregnant :Wacko:

^^ this...Blimey, glad I didn't post pics of my bumps. I carry babies all out front, due to how I am put together, and I look like I've got a king sized space hopper, complete with stretch marks!

One of the comments

Louis Walsh totally responsible for this.
- Caggie, Isle Of Man, 17/8/2012 11:55

:rofl:

For the record age isnt an issue for me. It's that weird comment about young blood :/

Its not the fact that he has got his 20 yr old girlfriend pregnant, what sticks out on this thread is people being shallow about looks :wacko:.....So what if the bump pics are not flattering? not everyone looks like Victoria Beckham when pregnant :Wacko:

Fair enough, just clearing it p that my comment has absolutely NOTHING to do with how she looks, and everything to do with how predatory he seems. I could not care LESS about what people's bumps look like under their clothes. Or through their clothes for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->