Where to get a bucket cheaply?

MandaAnda

Reaction score
So, I need to get one now. I'm hoping to put a pantyliner with essential oil on in the inner lid to keep smells at bay, as I read somewhere in here. I've found a 16L bucket on e-bay for £7.98 all in - any good? I've also founs a mesh liner bag on there for £3.25 all in. These seem reasonable to me, but I wondered if you girls found any better deals? :thumbup:

i saw a nappy bucket at john lewis for about £4.50 i think
i have a junior joy one and it wasnt quite that big, im not sure how many Ls it was

Thanks! Had a look at JL just now. It's £4.95 but £3 postage, so it works out the same but with no lid. Eeek! The JJ site is down, but on Clean Green Nappy, it's £5.99 (looks like same one on e-bay and is £9.70 with postage. Hmmmm. I think Boots may be the best bet at £3.99, and you can collect it from a local store.

i dont have a lidded bucket yet lol ive found i havent required a lid yet lol it doesnt bother me lol its nicer than the sposies smell from the bin lol

Beer brewing barrel from somewhere like Wilkinsons - definitely the best thing I ever found as a nappy bucket - holds a full 3 days load of nappies, and is cheap, with a really good sealing lid!

i dont have a lidded bucket yet lol ive found i havent required a lid yet lol it doesnt bother me lol its nicer than the sposies smell from the bin lol

omg are you kidding! wish i could say that.. my boys wee REEKS :dohh: its so strong and fricking stinks every time I open the lid to put a new nappy in!

oh and i got a pink 16l for that price from ebay, it was fine but I went and bought a 25l one from Amazon as the 16l only fit half a load of washing... the 25l is exactly the right size so that when its full, its a perfect washing machine load...

i got a toy bucket from wilko for £3.50 its red with a blue lid! works a treat!

omg are you kidding! wish i could say that.. my boys wee REEKS :dohh: its so strong and fricking stinks every time I open the lid to put a new nappy in!

nah im not kidding, the bucket is in the bathroom and the window in there is nearly always open lol occasionally theres a wiff from Nates dirty nappys but since most of the poo ends up down the toilet then even they arent bad

oh and i got a pink 16l for that price from ebay, it was fine but I went and bought a 25l one from Amazon as the 16l only fit half a load of washing... the 25l is exactly the right size so that when its full, its a perfect washing machine load...

Yeah my 16l doesn't fit a full load, which is really annoying. I really need to get something bigger.

We have the Wilkinsons toy bin too, perfect size for a full load :)

poundland, £-stretcher etc all do cheap buckets with lid, no postage....

as iv found postage is where you get hit as its obviously its a big item.

Also check places like Lidls and likewise. Possibly ikea if you are there? They do loads of storage solutions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->