Where to get IC’s nowadays?

lomelindi17

Mama to my 8 yr old and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies, my daughter is 6 and I’m starting ttc again, I was wondering what the best brand of high sensitivity IC’s are now and where you all get them? Thanks!

I highly recommend Amazon hon. I used easy@home ICs with my youngest and got a faint BFP at 10dpo. They got darker everyday. There about £8 for a box of 20. There’s a lot of options on Amazon and u can even get boxes with OPKs and HPTS in.

I highly recommend Amazon hon. I used easy@home ICs with my youngest and got a faint BFP at 10dpo. They got darker everyday. There about £8 for a box of 20. There’s a lot of options on Amazon and u can even get boxes with OPKs and HPTS in.

Ok thanks, I used to get a brand that were 10 miu but they stopped making them and I wasn't sure what is good anymore

..actually just found 10 miu wondfo on amazon, thanks for the tip! :)

Last edited:
Ok thanks, I used to get a brand that were 10 miu but they stopped making them and I wasn't sure what is good anymore

..actually just found 10 miu wondfo on amazon, thanks for the tip! :)

Ure welcome hon. I have them wondfo 10mlU ones and got a faint shadow at 8dpo and a line at 9dpo but supper faint. I never normally get any lines until 10dpo. It was a chemical tho. But even with all my other chemicals I didn’t get lines until 10dpo so was weird. they do give faint shadows just wanted to pre warn ya. But I think most ICs do. They used to do these great ICs called sweetyfox that were stark white when negative. They were only £8 for 50 pregnancy tests. So good and cheap but they don’t do them anymore. I wish they would bring them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->