where to sleep in caravan

ladders

Reaction score
hey ladies I'm after some advice. we will be going to the seaside for 4 nights when baby about 5 weeks old, there isn't enough room in the car for the moses basket so I was thinking he could sleep in the carrycot from the pram or the travel cot. what's better? the carrycot not supposed to be for overnight sleeping but as least I can put a proper moses basket mattress in there, travel cot is but the mattress is flimsy and not back support. what would you do? it's stressing me out because thought I could take Moses basket but will have no chance of fitting it all in as still need the carrycot for the day

I'd go for the carrycot especially if you can fit the Moses mattress in it, mine have all loved their pram carrycot and I would have happily used it for nights away if needed.

Probably get shot for this but I'd say carry cot. Both my children slept in theirs for around 4 months (on their tummy may I add) as they wouldn't sleep anywhere else. 4 nights as a temporary solution I'm sure will be just fine ��

Where ever you have a flat firm surface which is well fitting - no gaps between mattress and edge of cot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->