Where we all from?

Im from the North East, Live in Jarrow, Newcastle x

I'm from Seattle, WA USA.

I didn't realize there were so many people from England on this site. We spent 3 months traveling around Europe about 2 years ago. A month of which was in England visiting friends. I'd love to get back there!

I'm from Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain. xxxxx :hug:

Ontario Canada. My dad was born somewhere south in England and moved here when he was 16. My Nana still has her accent and i saw her today. I love when she tells stories about when they lived over there.

:hi: Canadian of British heritage over here! I live in a beautiful little (or not so little, as it keeps growing!) town next to the ocean, in B.C. Canada.

Newcastle upon Tyne and will probably never leave the place, im not allowed as my sisters living in london so my mum wouldnt let me move away!

I'm from Montreal, Canada -but have been living in Sunderland, NE England for the past 10 years :)

God thats a bit of a change! theres a few on here moved to britain from canada, i always wonder do you ever feel settled here as its just so different, i couldnt imagine living in america its just too different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->