where were you when u conceived?do u remember ?

In the honeymoon suite bed after our wedding, at about 4:30 in the morning, both of us pretty shattered. :blush:

On my OH's day off when we used to go at it like three four times on the sofa:blush:

I conceived on one of the very first times me and my boyfriend had sex with each other. We stayed in a hotel but had not planned on having sex, because up to that date we had only kissed. We had been dating for about ten months until we had our weekend in the hotel. I never brought condoms and neither did he because we presumed that we just don't have sex with each other and we even (this makes me laugh) booked a twin room, so we had two twin beds in the hotel room that were right beside each other. I don't how it all happened, but we used withdrawal method and two weeks later I found out I was pregnant!! unbelievable i think!!!!

Mine was oh so romantic....
On my best friends living room floor after a boiling hot day out, a nice bbq and a few too many glasses (or should i say bottles) of wine!

oooooh, great idea for a thread!! i presume it must've been in our bed - it was one of 39 BD's that month so not very memorable!!! did the trick though :winkwink:

x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

On fourth of July (independence day baby! :) in our country house on the bed. With friends watching TV in the living room. We never even have sex in our country house, don't know what happened! :)

on my OH's birthday in my bed trying to keep the noise down :blush: as the mother was drunkenly snoring in the next room :haha:

Ha ha ha, what a brilliant thread! Sorry to gatecrash, but I just wanted to add mine..
I found a naked hubby under the christmas tree, and after 3 yrs of trying, I got the present I desperately wanted!!

I conceived on one of the very first times me and my boyfriend had sex with each other. We stayed in a hotel but had not planned on having sex, because up to that date we had only kissed. We had been dating for about ten months until we had our weekend in the hotel. I never brought condoms and neither did he because we presumed that we just don't have sex with each other and we even (this makes me laugh) booked a twin room, so we had two twin beds in the hotel room that were right beside each other. I don't how it all happened, but we used withdrawal method and two weeks later I found out I was pregnant!! unbelievable i think!!!!

aint that something.wow

In a hotel in PA!
We had gone on an off-roading Jeep trip with my sister and BIL. They went to the continental breakfast one morning, and I jumped on OH before they came back. And....the door was unlocked, and partly open! We were daring, and it paid off!!

Lol! This is great! Ours happened on our bed. I knew it was getting close to ov time so I jumped my hunny. He was tired so he let me do all the work...:blush:

mine was in bedroom on the 2nd night in our first house we ever bought and i said no but husband kept presuing just like what happened the 1st time everytime i tryed i could not concieve and when i was'nt in the mood it happened.:haha:Maybe next time hubby will listen i showed him now lol

Cool thread.

For me, it was in our bed. We were completely hung over that day from the night before. I felt much better afterward though :laugh2:

Great thread.

My hubby and I had gone on hols to the UK (where we're from) for a family wedding. This was one month after a failed IVF cycle and after about 4 years of ttc. Of course, after the devestation caused by that, we just decided to 'let our hair down' for a month; drank buckets, partied the nights away, had spas, ate lots of exotic foods in posh places and I even drank coffee for the first time in my life.

Anyway we only did it twice in the whole trip (at my dad's house) and after a lot of wine. (Was great sex though I do recall!!!! Sorry if TMI!!). That was in the middle of the trip and after that we went to Paris, and Hong Kong - keeping up the lavish lifestyle - until we got home to New Zealand on July 4.

I guessed AF might be late that month due to travelling but after a week I took a HPT which I had left over from the IVF treatment. I have been very well behaved on my TTC journey and only used a handful of tests (party as they're sooooooooo expensive over here) but anyway....

....within seconds I had my :bfp: Honesty, I was a wreck, I couldn't believe it!!

So I suppose it's true what they say..."relax and have fun and it'll happen" and trust me, I did and I can also say I've enjoyed the past 4 years of practicing!! :happydance:

Hmmm, for me it was either in either 2 places..can't seem to know exactly which room it was..Hee,hee.
We had just had a big ass fight, he was sleeping in the other bedroom & me trying to be nice went to him, seeing if I could get him to come back to my bed, well, something happened there. & then a few days later it was on my bed..so, i'm not sure in which bed it was...Ha,ha,ha... Now I hate him :)

We were in our bedroom, celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary!!

My legs were up on stirrups and my fertility doctor deposited 3 embryos, LOL!!! OH and I tried many ways, many times for 2 years and nothing, so while not romantic, our little miracle happened! :cloud9:

We went camping and on a float trip........we had a nice campfire and I had 3 long island iced teas, he had about a 12 pack of beer.....we found out way back to the tent. this happened two nights in a row, except the 2nd night I only had one drink, and he still had a 12 pack ( he had to keep up with my brother) and here we are......5 weeks pregnant today. Lol.........

I was approximately 2000 kilometers or 1428 miles or 1248 nautical miles.
busy scouring my books in preparation for my comprehensive exam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->