Where you feel kicks & movement

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Most of mine seem quite low or even sometimes very low which worries me sometimes but I just read layla you feel hicups low? Which has eased me a little lol Just wondered anyway ... as i do well with *everything* :blush:

i get mine in two places, right down low, to the point where i cross my legs lol and also up high to the right hand side, so i figure with the hicups being low my chap is head down and punching low and is kicking me up the top lol

x

Should his head be down??

An yer that low - its so uncomfy and when its like that the instant I feel it I need a wee like *now* lol!

i think at this stage they still have enough room to turn about, i cant be certain he is head down but it would make sense from the hicups and the pressure/kicked feeling i have all the time

x

Ah little monkey! :lol:

Do you have a name for him when he kicks you and stuff? I call Caitlin a little moo :blush:

i just say he or baby, i havent got any nick names for him and coz we have 2 names ready i dont know what to call him yet

x

Shes defo not being called Moo :rofl: I say she or baby too just little moo when she makes me uncomfy lol Have called her Caitlin a couple of times but its sooo weird.

x

PS: Soz for calling your man a little monkey :blush:

:rofl:

its nice when you have aname all picked out tho, we were sure Coby was going to be called Coby once we knew he was big, so once he was born it was like hed been here for a while coz we were always refuring to him as Coby if you get what i mean

x

I wouldn't say that :shock: lol bout yours anyway :lol:

Couple of days your ticker moves up Layla :happydance:

yeah i think its saturday it moves up one?

3rd tri already, thats scarey!

x

Yer think Lucy, you then me next for 3rd tri .... I think so anyway (whos active).

Whole thing is scaring me at moment :blush:

This crampy pain tender thing on one side ...

were you seeing a Doc today about it?

Its prob just round ligerment pain, its very comman and hurts like hell, but best to get it checked out to ease your mind.

x

I didn't go tbh I didn't wanna see that GP because of experience and no appointment with lady GP for 2 weeks ... I rang MW she said something about the placenta coming away :shock: then said it didn't sound like it blah and not to worry but if the pain was to get worse to ring the labour ward.

Mine are usually dead high up or directly in the middle. Ever so strange. My pass rests on my belly at work with it being hung round my neck and every so often you notice it move from the baby kicking x

I didn't go tbh I didn't wanna see that GP because of experience and no appointment with lady GP for 2 weeks ... I rang MW she said something about the placenta coming away :shock: then said it didn't sound like it blah and not to worry but if the pain was to get worse to ring the labour ward.

blimey what a nice midwife she is! putting the fear of god in to you then saying it wasnt that lol

Ligerment pain is very sharpe and achy at teh same time, its hard to explain, but it does happen where your saying you have yours, it prob wont go away either, once you get it its here to stay! not very nice :(

If it does get worse tho, make sure you tell your midwife

x

I'm getting kicks really low down as well, just above my pubic bone infact!

I don't think the baby has had hiccups yet (well maybe has but I haven't noticed) but I wondered if that's what that "vibration" kicking you and Kim were experiencing Wobbles? I remember with Olivia when she was about 34 wks old the hiccups were really strong.

Sometimes the MW might tell you how the baby is lying (or could be in your notes) when I had my last scan the baby was transverse (lying across my tum). Like Layla says - still plenty of time for baby to get head down and ready to exit :headspin:

What a nice reassuring MW wobbles... not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->