Where you feel kicks & movement

Yer Layla I thought the same she asked ME where my plasenta was lying ... happens from private scan i knew it was the top (high) she asked me summit else I was like "I don't know" .... private scan was optional if they wondered why not get me checked to see!

Our next scan is 29 weeks but changing it to 28 weeks.

As the days go on and it doesn't 'change' .... by change I mean get worse or something on top I feel a bit better but its hateful I feel like crap!

x x

pains suck so much, i havent got hte ligerment pain this time round yet, hopeing i wont get it this time, but the kicked feeling i have is getting worse, esp if i sit down for to long, once i get up i cant walk very well for the first 20 secs or so untill everything settles.

If mine gets any worse i will be going back to my midwife, not mean to be seeing her untill 34 (or 36 i cant remember now) weeks but i will defo se eher before that i think

x

I get bloods taken at 28 weeks so I see my MW then ... the MW i spoke to Ive never met before.

I've struggled getting up for weeks now ... walking! :|

I have bloods at 28 weeks, not sure if i see a midwife tho, its at teh hospital so i have no clue.

Is your pain in your back or hips?

x

have you looked in to whether it might be SPD?

I had it very mild on Coby, all in my hips and back, i dont really know much about it tho, might be worth looking in to or mentioning to your midwife, other than that, a few people on here have had it bad in there pregnancys, they might be able to help

x

with a a general struggle for weeks (walking/moving) not sure if its just related to that?! If it gets any worse Ill have to see someone just trying to not think the worst of it all and assume somewhere something is happening that makes this annoying but normal lol Been hard to keep my sanity over it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->