Which 4D scan company?

T

Tilly

Good experiences/bad ones?? please share

I got Bethanie's with The baby ultrasound company
Someone I know suggested Bumps 4D

Thanks!

I went to Lincoln and used Brayford studio , They were amazing . x .

we used babybond, they were excellent, had a few scans as well as the 3/4D with them, very polite, professional and excellent pictures and spot on gender scaning! x

I used babybond too and they were amazing! We went to the one in Ashford but I think there's one near Heathrow too x

I went to Babyview in Barnsley (they were cheap and ok, don't think I'd go there next time as my pictures weren't as good as some I've seen on here), think that's a bit far for you anyway!! Just wanted to recommend you go to one that'll rescan for free if you don't get decent pictures from your scan if your LO isn't co-operating.

x

I used windows in the womb in nottingham.. they were really good, helpful and it wasn't that expensive :)

I went to Babyview in Barnsley. I thought it was fantastic. Paid £99 for 30min appt, 10min dvd, 3 colour glossy pics & 52 pics on cd rom. Im def going there again.
<<<<----- 4D pic of Olivia

iv got my appointment with babyview - barnsley tomorrow.
staceymy - i think im having the same package as you had as this is £99.00, 52 pics on cd is a lot i only thought i would get about 10! ...cant wait now!

I've booked with babyview in Barnsley aswell lol!
Heard some really good stuff about them, and they have great packages to choose from
x

I've booked with babyview in Barnsley aswell lol!
Heard some really good stuff about them, and they have great packages to choose from
x

i had mine done yesterday at babyview, they were really good and explained everything. my pics are in 3rd tri if you want a look? i paid £99.00 for package 2 we got 2 colour pics, a 10 min dvd and 57 pics on cd.

i wish i could have another one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->