Which advent calendars are you buying?

I'm just going to get chocolate ones this year.

I may sound miserable but I really don't see the point in the expensive ones with toys in :rofl: we usually have chocolate ones :)

Im trying to cut back on spending this year so it will just be a choc one. She had the playmobil one last year and whilst it was great she became a little impatient at having to wait to get each little part.

Thomas has the Lego city advent calendar. If I want to totally go overboard I might get the Haribo one too but that would be overkill :blush:

We had a Lego advent calendar last year and I loved the idea but all the pieces were so tiny we ended up losing half of them, so won’t be doing that again this year.

I really want to give the tsum tsum advent calendar a try but so far I’ve only seen it on amazon for absurd prices so I’m waiting to see if it (hopefully) hits the stores at a more reasonable price. Otherwise maybe a Crayola or Playdoh one.

Girls are getting chocolate ones . DD1 is getting My Little Pony and DD2 is getting Peppa Pig. DH usually gets me a cadburys one and I get him one lol .

We also have a big felt advent tree and a little advent house (although I don't fill the house with chocolate)

Can’t decide if I’m going to get my DD one this year (is that really mean?!) because she’s not old enough to understand that once December is over, she isn’t going to get a piece of chocolate every morning or night :rofl: I gave her a malted milk one morning months ago because she’d have to wait a little bit longer for her breakfast and she asks ‘bish???’ every morning now, lol. If I do though she’ll have a milky bar one!

I REALLY want the Reeses advent calendar but I can’t find it any shops and refuse to pay stupid amounts for it. I’ll probably end up getting myself a kinder one- I am a big child!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->