Which are your favourite mince pies?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Can you recommend any yummy ones? :munch: I haven't had my first mince pie of the year yet!

I don't like mince pies but my wife loves the lattice top ones that Tesco make

I love greggs mince pies. Completely forgot to get some today.

Co-ops are lovely but I love iced mince pies from anywhere, yum!

My fave have been co op or Mr Kipling.
Asda own brand were horrible and soggy (maybe got a dodgy box

I love Aldi ones or the puff pastry ones that Morrisons do in the bakery.

We have just bought some from Aldi, so going to try them later on :)

I’m jealous! I miss mince pies and can’t get them here in the US! I used to like the co-op ones though with a bit of brandy cream on the side. Yum!!

Oooo I’ve ate a few mince pies already !

I got a four pack from ASDA bakery, they were delicious !!

I don't know what your options are there but here in NZ our local bakery makes Chicken and Mushroom and Chicken, Camembert and Apricot. Mmmm!! Otherwise Steak and Mushroom or Mince and Cheese is always a classic hit.

I’m jealous! I miss mince pies and can’t get them here in the US! I used to like the co-op ones though with a bit of brandy cream on the side. Yum!!

Apparently American's don't get the English and New Zealand concept of the mince pie. I've got a friend who's been in the States for the better part of 15 years and she's just itching for mince pies, sausage rolls, NZ candy, hangi etc - everything over there she can't get. She's due home next September for a month so she's going to be going back to the States at least 15kg heavier I think! :rofl:

No if you say mince pie they think minced beef! SO miss sausage rolls!! And certain biscuits too, although my sil sent some yummy chocolate chip shortbread and some Cadbury’s! And I miss packet mix bread sauce and proper English mustard!! Ahhh you’ve got me thinking of all the Xmas food I’ll miss now!! Ha ha!!

I've had Aldi, Lidl and Cooplands this year and they've all been yummy! I love mince pies and I'm not overly fussy where they come from 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->