• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which baby swing?

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
We are looking at getting a baby swing. We want one that is quite compact and folds up.

Have been looking at the mamas and papas one and the fisher price take along swings.

Babies r us also do a pink one.

So many to choose from :dohh:.

Can anyone help?

We have bought the Mamas And Papas one Perfect Height One so baby can sit with us while we eat etc

We have the mama and papa's starlite swing which is great and the rainforest take along swing which I think is the best one, the starlite is good but Jasmine doesn't like to be in that one so we keep that at my mums, the rainforest one she loves to fall asleep in.

Thanks so much for replying Jazzy, I thought i'd read a while back that you had both.

The mamas and papas one looks really nice but hasn't got good reviews on the web and i went to the shop near to hanley and they had loads for £50 (had none full price) but all had something on them that didn't work, (either the swing or lightshow) which put me off a bit.

Think i will go for the fisher price one. Have found an offer code for littlewoods so its £47 which is a bargain really, its half the price of the mamas and papas one.

Thanks again Jazzy xx

Ooo, just wanted to say I popped into the forum to post a similar question, so this has helped me out too.

Thanks

I have the mamas and papas

Had no problems with it :D x

Thanks so much for replying Jazzy, I thought i'd read a while back that you had both.

The mamas and papas one looks really nice but hasn't got good reviews on the web and i went to the shop near to hanley and they had loads for £50 (had none full price) but all had something on them that didn't work, (either the swing or lightshow) which put me off a bit.

Think i will go for the fisher price one. Have found an offer code for littlewoods so its £47 which is a bargain really, its half the price of the mamas and papas one.

Thanks again Jazzy xx

No problems, they are both great but I rate the fisherprice one more, Jasmine loves hers

Got the fisher price one delivered today.

Kian helped us to put it together and his teddy had a ride!!

Its just what we wanted and the seats nicely padded and looks spacious. Should do just the job and managed to get it for £47 so its less than half the price of the other one.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Its so good when you want that 30mins rest as Jas will sit happily and play in it for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->