which blueberry does it for you?

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
i was just looking at blueberries and omg they are sooo cute! i wanted to get one for leyla but i cant pick haha

so i though why not ask of my lovely NP friends haha

so...which one do you / would you love?

ETA: omg now ive just found blueberry bamboo, i was looking at blueberry minkee so now im even more spoilt for choice lmao

x

Ok i couldnt decide either but i think my favs :rofl:
Cow print
Zebra print
Ruby
Damation spots
:dohh:

I'm just about to buy the dalmation and ruby oh and the pink lemonade one too (thats just the ones from blueberry though) I need help :lol:

theres just so much to choose from, but OMG they are so expensive!! would have to be an xmas pressie or i just couldnt justify it lol

x

:lol: i think i'm just mad, all the family tax and things go into an account for her so i seem to have quite alot to spend on nappies :dohh:
Though i TOTALLY want to get her one of these for christmas
https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=539
and i want to get
https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_278&products_id=3157
But i kinda want to wait until the post is back to normal cos i'm too impatient to wait once i've bought them :dohh:

ooh i love the idea of that second one, ooh i might have to whip up something like that for leyla

x

Yea i think its best for summer though as you could see the nappy too...unless your house is a sauna like mine and you wear shorts all year round :rofl:

god no my house is freezing, theres no way she could wear it now without getting frostbite lmao, will have to wait till summer :D

x

seriously, i have a normal pair of socks and then a pair of knitted socks over the top and my feet are sooo cold !!! we need a brrr emotion hehe

x

well i have a cow print, the pink n lavender spots a black one and a pink camo!! i also have a pink spots on chocolate wrap which is gorgeous!!! my fave out of my nappies is the pink n lavender spots and the black one!! why not get a wrap hun then that way you could use it more than once before washing??

:) see i'm not just a pretty face !! LOL i think Maya (plumfairy) has one left for sale:) i bought mine from her and its in amazng condition!

Ooh I have lavender and sage spots, lavendar and brown spots, pink camo and pink lemonade (which is bamboo) but I think the minkys are way nice than the bamboos. Much softer and the bamboo inside of the nappy has worn very thin and Ive only had it a few months. Also got dalmation wrap which is lush. Also I way prefer the poppers as they look neater :blush: x

i love the aplix as i can get a neater fit on the bug as she's such a skinny minnie but i love the poppers too - i only have one poppers one but anymore i buy will be poppers as its not gonna be long till Bug is pulling them off !!!!

:lol: i think i'm just mad, all the family tax and things go into an account for her so i seem to have quite alot to spend on nappies :dohh:
Though i TOTALLY want to get her one of these for christmas
https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=539
and i want to get
https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_278&products_id=3157
But i kinda want to wait until the post is back to normal cos i'm too impatient to wait once i've bought them :dohh:

plz don't shout at me for telling you this but i think post has sorted itself out now, i got two letters this week the day after they were posted no probs. Last i heard they weren't striking until after xmas now?

ohhhh i can't decide on blueberries they're all so cute. I already have the lavender, sage and pink spots thats adorable. Really would love the new winter sage one, the pink & choc spots one (although i've already got a different nappy in that design so not sure i could justify it :blush:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->