which blueberry does it for you?

I cannot find a strawberry one in the UK anywhere :hissy:

OMFG i never saw that website :hissy: I would have saved bloody loads on what i just boughts :cry:
But they are sold out anyhooos

sorry :blush: nightmare!! i would sell you mine but i think it might be a little small for Tabs!!

:lol: Yea she's 24lb now :) Though she's taller than the 2yr olds i know :dohh: I'm totally gutted as its soooo nice... :cry:

it took me ages to find a pretty in pink itti in large, eventually managed to find a site that had 2 left :cloud9:

I found a the pink one from a gooorrrgggeeeooouuus site cheeks and cherries... :cloud9:

I have one ruby, one emerald and one black Blueberry. But Jack hasn't worn them for a couple of months as they started to leak badly and stripping them didn't help :(

i found my btp nappies leaked whenever she is inbetween sizes on the poppers, is that maybe why shifter?

i found my btp nappies leaked whenever she is inbetween sizes on the poppers, is that maybe why shifter?

It doesn't seem to be. They fit nicely as they are and it was the waist that was leaking. It seemed to correlate to him spending more time on his tummy. It's like the moisture was being squeezed up to the waist band and getting wet above the velcro. I make sure when I put the insert in not to let the insert go all the way in so it's not in contact with the PUL at the waist, so that shouldn't happen :shrug:

Thats ribbsh fun...i've never had a leaky nappy yet :shrug:

Damn bet i just jinxed myself and i'll get one when she wakes up :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->