Which BOY name do you like?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Wondering which boy name you ladies like better?

Jaxon Bennett?

Or

Bennett Michael?

Both are popular names right now, but that's ok we like them both.

I love Bennett, I was considering this once, it was my nans maiden name that wasn't passed on and died out as there were only girls born on her side. I think it's a classic 'old style' name that's different without being too 'out there', and I think Michael paired with it sounds really good xx

I think they both sound great. Both Jackson and Bennett were on my short list but my OH vetoed them both. :(

I love both names but I prefer Jaxon just a little bit more. :)

I much prefer Bennett!

Jaxon (especially spelled that way and not Jackson) seems a bit 'chavvy' to me (but that might just be a UK thing and different in the US)

I much prefer Bennett!

Jaxon (especially spelled that way and not Jackson) seems a bit 'chavvy' to me (but that might just be a UK thing and different in the US)

Agree with this and I'm in Canada.

I know a little girl called Bennett so to me it sounds feminine...but that's the only Bennett I know so maybe it is a boy name?! I dunno!

Thank you ladies:):):)

I'm also from Canada, both names are actually very popular here so that's where I'm torn.
Bennett is the newest upcoming name and is kinda the new 'Benjamin' and Jaxon it's the same thing.
I actually know more Bennett's in my town, than Jaxon's.
I still would prefer Bennett BUT I can't convince my husband. Ugh!!!!
So although I think Jaxon is overused it's likely the name we will stick with, and use Bennett as a middle name instead.
I've got 25 days to convince him on Bennett lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->