• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which car seat

xxema&bumpmjx

I love my family so much
Reaction score
Evening ladies wonder if anyone would be able to help me or advise me which car seat am best getting, ill explain my circs now,, I have a 60plate 5door corsa, I already have 2 children ds 3 an Dd 7 they both have there carseats a booster seat for dd an a carseat with the 3point harness for ds as he's still really small to be allowed to ave a full backed carseat with a normal seatbelt around him, I've been looking at the isofix as I no there safe an secure an there's no way any of the other children could accidently undo the seat whilst tryin to take their own belts of, there are so many diffrent isofix on the market an am pretty much confused with them all, I no I would prefer a maxi cosi carseat as I love the look of them but not only tht they are simple an quick by the looks of it just to clip into the base already in the car as my son has asd my idea was to pop him threw the bac door an then run round an put the new baby in the base properly then go round to his seat an strap him in properly this is my idea but am just struggling now on which maxi to get or which one would fit in my car correctly, I can not allow any of my children to sit in the front as the car has so many airbags around the car I was told it was against the law any help or ideas of anyone I would be really greatfull of thanks in advance xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->