Which do you prefer?

KX

Reaction score
I am a Roses girl-Strawberry Creams! :D

I prefer the orange quality street - my fav mmmmmm :p

Ohhh the purple ones in Quality street and the caramel barrels Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

If I had to choose it would be celebrations but I am rubbish with boxes of chocolates. They tend to stay in my cupboard for ages. Yet I can polish off a bar of chocolate in no time. :?

Quality street :D i love the malty toffees. I have a big tin in my bedroom but i cant touch it cause its not mine :(

:? I haven't voted 'cos i like the galaxy truffles from celebrations, strawberry creams from roses ( in fact me and OH really fight over them)
and i like the green triangles from Quality street

Definately Quality Street - didn`t have any for ages, although a opened box of those is an empty box - I am not a really disciplined person when it comes to eating habits :roll:

ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelebrate good times cuuuuuuuuuum on!!!! lol any guesses on wot i voted :p

Damn you, im soo tempted to open the tin in the bedroom and buy another one next week.

Bleurgh! Can I vote for none?

I hate all that stuff. Not really a chocolate girl, more savoury.

Celebrations - though I am partial to a coffee cream... :lol:

hmmm, i love strawberry creams in rose, triangles in quality street and the malteser ones in celebrations so just cant decide !! lol

Ooooh this one is so difficult i cant vote. Dont like celebrations that much but torn between roses and quality street! Gonna get both tins for xmas. 2 tins for a tenner in asda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->