Which dolls do you like better?

misspriss

Reaction score
I am planning to get soft dolls for my 4, 2, and newborn kids, both boys and girls.

I am trying to decide between these:

Boy (one for both 4 and newborn) and Girl

Or This brand:

Boy and Girl (or other girl)

Opinions?

Definitely the first ones. Those are gorgeous. Don't love the faces on the second brand x

The first ones, definitely.

The second ones are so creepy to me!

I like the quirkiness of the second ones, they would ve more interesting to kids i would think. The first ones are ok but they seem more like decoration ones to me that wouldn't get played with?

I love the first ones.

However if I was to ask my kids they defo say the second ones. Xxx

The first ones are lovely! The second ones have very creepy faces to me.

I quite like both but would be inclined to go with the second ones after reading them as they can be machine washed which knowing how messy kids can be would be a must for me!

I quite like both but would be inclined to go with the second ones after reading them as they can be machine washed which knowing how messy kids can be would be a must for me!

FWIW, I saw that too, but I would probably was the first ones too in a linerge bag on delicate cold wash...I am bad like that!

I also prefer the first ones. My little girl has a couple similar to them.

I prefer the 1st ones didn't like the faces on the 2nd ones a bit creepy :wacko:

I like them both but would go for the 2nd if I was buying for my own daughter. I think that's what she'd pick if given the 2 options.

I think second, don't know why just appeals more, first are lovely but don't look as much like play things if that makes sense

I vote second. The first looks too dull for a child to want to play with. The second one looks cute and I think kids would like the big eyes and cute (not creepy) face :) x

The second ones easily. I’m getting my little girl a Rubens barn baby not an ecobud but I think they are adorable !

I prefer the second ones, agree with pp that the first look more for decoration to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->