Which dress for wedding/graduation?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
I posted before about my sister's wedding for which I am a sort of bridesmaid (whether I'll be doing the aisle shebang and having a bouquet I don't yet know). I thought she said I had to have a long cream dress but now options are open and I'm allowed to wear anything, apparently. I also have my OH's graduation ceremony next month so a dress to wear for both is ideal. The only two I can find that I like are the first two (I'm too fussy I know). The navy one I have asked her about and she says it's fine, despite it being dark. The pink one is in keeping with her colour scheme, but it also comes in bright blue which is nice. The third one is a much more casual dress, but I already own it and it's comfy and flattering. So, which one?! Or none?! I have never been to a wedding, or graduation for that matter.

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/ScreenShot2013-06-23at092656_zps4485abfe.png

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/ScreenShot2013-06-23at092734_zps66d3f85d.png

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/il_570xN403889430_h5ge_zpsc91e1b2c.jpg

I love the first! But any would do :)

I would say either the 1st or 3rd, but I would go for first, I think it's beautiful!

Aw wow I like them all haha. Can we see the first one in blue? I really like the dropped waistline on the second one so it would probably be the one I'd go for. Plus it would be easy to accessorise since navy always looks amazing with gold or silver jewellery.

This is the first in blue, which I actually think would be the colour I'd buy it in as it's more 'me'.

And it's from Whistles, as is the second one! Third is vintage, from Etsy.

Attachments

• image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 23
Ahh that's such a nice colour, that's definitely my favourite!

Dunno why but I think the pink would go with dark hair more.

Yeah I see why- my dark haired, olive skinned little sisters are always pulling off neon bright colours. Though my hair is much more of a muddy blonde than the model's now!

Im not fussed for the first one or the third but the second one is lovely and it is classy. I agree, you can accessorise and put your own spin on it.

I LOVE the first one in the blue. The 3rd one is nice, but the 2nd one seems rather - shapeless?

I love the 1st one in blue-have a fab time at both occasions :) xx

I actually LOVE the third dress, I'd wear that to the graduation and the first one to the wedding (I prefer it in the pink though). I don't like the second one, it doesn't look very flattering

The first one in blue is gorgeous! Definitely perfect for both occasions.

The first one in blue is stunning. I also like the third but i think it would be better at the graduation than the wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->