Which dress for wedding/graduation?

Okay I got the blue one finally after searching everywhere online and in every Whistles shop I could find- found it eventually on a changing room rack in after going in to try the navy dress on (which didn't look right, the lace at the front comes really low and on my it's just a showcase for boobage which I hate!). Anyway really glad I found it, especially as I'm pretty sure it was the last one on sale anywhere! :haha: I really love it. OH says it makes me look a bit like Zoey Deschanel?!

Now though I'm not sure about shoes. Do I play it safe with black stilettos or do I keep it a bit more towards my own personal style with something quirkier? The only heels I have are shoe boots, wedding shoes, and wooden heeled sandals that I got for fashion week, so I'm gonna have to buy something anyway. Well, unless I wear my wedding shoes, but ivory shoes aren't appropriate, right?!

I'm looking for a dress for the first part of my sisters wedding (she legally gets married the day before her "wedding") and that blue one is perfect. I can't find it online tho :(

As for shoes I would go quirky. Do you haven't pictures of you in the dress? x

No I was gonna get some but I wore it the other day so it's currently at the dry cleaners :dohh: Will definitely get one on the day though, will no doubt need help with my hair or something trivial! In regards to finding the dress Broody I'd recommend calling round Whistles stores and just asking for the Wren dress. It's sold out everywhere online, I only found in store by chance, and it was the last one! Also, try Ebay!

I found this, though it's a 6?! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Whistles...901?pt=UK_Women_s_Dresses&hash=item27d4a80dbd

Thanks hun. I've never heard of whistles, so I'm not sure if there's one around here. Will have a look. I. Think I would need a 10 in it (possibly an 8) so that eBay one is no good :( how much did you pay for it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->