Which Film wont you watch and Why??

v2007

Reaction score
Just being nosy.

Mine is War of the Worlds, because im afraid it might happen, the drone those machines makes scares my very soul :wacko:

V xxxxx

I have a few!

Paranormal Activity - so many people said it was scary and they couldnt sleep so i dont want to see if it affects me. Same with the exorcist, and Creep. I dont really "get" horror films, i just see shit*y effects most of the time, but some of the creepier ones i think "oo that could happen" or i lay there trying to sleep and they pop up in my brain...

And also I dont like watching the day after tomorrow because i honestly think that is how the world will end!

anything to do with 9/11. scares the life out of me, makes me cry, and i needed counselling when it happened, it would only undo the work - seriously!

finally...grease. it sucks!

i am definately a "see no evil hear no evil speak no evil" person - if i dont see it, it cant hurt me :rofl:

dont think i will be watching 2012 with the way things have been going lately.

The Shining.. Need i say more? lol

Oh and Paranormal Activity also..

Im a big fearty though so anything remotely scary. I woke my OH the other night because I thought someone or something was in my living room shouting 'stay' over and over again. After getting him out of bed at half 3 in the morning turns out it was Adams toy bus. It had been left on and was running out of battery. :dohh::blush:

no more cheese b4 bed for me :haha:

Paranormal activity! Loads of people said it's crap and not even scary. But I'm not willing to take that chance!

the hills have eyes i started watching it ... but its disgusting tbh ... ive seen worse but for some reason that film doesn't sit well with me .. and right im a bit worried about the world ending :p lmao ! so nothing to do with 2012! - as some of the predictions are coming true all ready aint they :/ ? x

War films, i find them boring :lol:

Horror is my favourite genre, so theres nothng i wont watch, the scarier the better for me :muaha:

I didnt find Paranormal Activity itself scary, its only scary afterwards if you have a good imagination/wondering mind :lol:

One's I've seen but wont watch again..
Braveheart because it makes me cry like a baby :blush:
Schindlers List.. amazing film but so sad :(
Passion of the Christ... :sick:

I don't really like romcoms tbh. I watch very few.

Dumbo - its made me cry since i was 4 :rofl:

oh and i dont watch any thriller/horror movies

I watch most things but can't bring myself to watch Texas chainsaw massacre again, I freak out if DH tries to put it on :shock: I watched it on my own in the dark when I was 18... all was fine went to bed thinking it hadn't bothered me then some idiot started up one of those crappy scrammy bikes and it sounded like a chainsaw!! I ended up sleeping on my mum and dads bedroom floor :rofl:

chick flicks especially something like Satc :sick:
I'm not really a tom boy and fairly girly, just find that stuff so superficial.

Thank you for sharing, Paranorml Activity is ok.

Just a bit random in places and the 'ghost' is just sick on the head.

The hill have eyes, is just a gore fest, not my cup of tea at all.

The Shining, OMG, thats film rocks.

Dumbo :awww:

I dont do Chick flicks, the Break up was on the other day and i wanted to ram a cork screw into my eyes :wacko:

V xxxx

I wont watch remakes of films for example
charlie and the choc factory i like the original version i refuse to watch the new
one wiv jonny depp

I have heard that they are going to be making a new dirty dancing film and guess wot i wont be watching that either if they do!!!

other ones i dont really like watching...the old disney films..wayy to sad :haha:

I won't watch creep again - I saw it and one part in particular has stayed with me and it disturbed me.

I also refuse to watch any of the Saw films after the 1st one, I loved the first one, thought it was really clever. The 2nd was ok, the 3rd was just a gorefest for no reason and I have refused to watch the later ones.

Sex and the City .. i cringe every time i see anything like it advertised!

I remember when I was younger watching a film called last house on the left, its just horrific and apparently there is a remake, won't be watching!!

Quite like horrors, but stuff that's fat fetched, nothing that could actually be true if that makes sense.

I hate horror films especially ones where its just someone tortouring someone else like the Saw films they are just wrong.

I cannot watch Child's Play - Chuckie freaks the hell out of me - I remember going to the video shop (remember those lol) when I was a kid & seeing him on the front of a video couldnt sleep for weeks he still freaks me out now & I'm 26 lol x

2012 isnt that bad really tbh a bit far fetched in some bits. I didnt want to watch it either because its what the Mayans predicted :shock:

armageddon coz it makes me cry like a baby :rofl:

2012. Hate the thought of things like that happening as it has been one of the things I've been scared of my entire life :cry:

Especially how there has been some natural disasters lately. Meh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->