Which Film wont you watch and Why??

Two American girls are on a road trip through Europe. In Germany, they end up alone at night with a broken car in the woods. They search for help and find an isolated villa. The next day, they awaken to find themselves trapped in a terrifying makeshift basement hospital along with a Japanese man. An older German man identifies himself as a retired surgeon specialized in separating Siamese twins. However, his three "patients" are not about to be separated but joined together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first person to connect people via their gastric systems. By doing so, he plans to bring to life his sick lifetime fantasy, the human centipede.

Ooo, that sounds quite interesting actually :huh:

Two American girls are on a road trip through Europe. In Germany, they end up alone at night with a broken car in the woods. They search for help and find an isolated villa. The next day, they awaken to find themselves trapped in a terrifying makeshift basement hospital along with a Japanese man. An older German man identifies himself as a retired surgeon specialized in separating Siamese twins. However, his three "patients" are not about to be separated but joined together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first person to connect people via their gastric systems. By doing so, he plans to bring to life his sick lifetime fantasy, the human centipede.

The trailer is on youtube if you want to take a look.

I hate war of the worlds too :wacko: !
I refuse to watch any horror films..

I hate jaws anall. Every time I see snippits of those films it still scares the life out of me.
Gave me nightmares for weeks when I were younger as a result of watching those :haha:
x

i think so too...might try and find it now lol.
ETA: just watched the trailer and read about it...omg its sick!

chick flicks especially something like Satc :sick:
I'm not really a tom boy and fairly girly, just find that stuff so superficial.

same here chick flicks are patronising, satc sucks :thumbup:

eurgh wtf, the human centipede sounds disgusting
& haha at the misreading of anall :haha: x

I refuse to watch Borat as i just dont find that kind of humour funny and find it offensive

mama mia. I just remember it being so popular when I was overdue and then the midwife sang it all the way through my csection. Brilliant. I really hate Abba too!

mama mia. I just remember it being so popular when I was overdue and then the midwife sang it all the way through my csection. Brilliant. I really hate Abba too!

Hahah, oh dear. Didn't want to watch that either. Funnily enough it was the most bought DVD for Christmas... but also the most returned one :haha:

I love horror films .... but can't watch Robocop - The toxic waste scene just freaks me out :sick:

It's wierd what totally gets to us as individuals ... Take Blair Witch Project ... it completely terrifies my OH, whereas I've had scarier phone bills :rofl:

Hahah, oh dear. Didn't want to watch that either. Funnily enough it was the most bought DVD for Christmas... but also the most returned one :haha:

oh yeah, the other genre I can't watch is musicals. I just can't take it seriously when in the middle of a film people start singing. Imagine if you were having a conversation with someone in real life and they would start singing back to you. I'd burst out laughing.

Having said that when we rented out Sweeny Todd we didn't know it was a musical, we nearly turned it off about 5 minutes in, but ended up watching the whole film. Apart from cringing at the songs we did like the atmosphere, there's just something about Tim Burton's stuff.

I can watch any horror movie, and I actually enjoy them, most of the time!
However, since having Ella, I can't stomach to watch anything where little girls get raped/killed/kidnapped or even just hurt. It literally makes me sick to my stomach thinking it could happen to my little girl, so I either walk away or turn it off.

I can watch any horror movie, and I actually enjoy them, most of the time!
However, since having Ella, I can't stomach to watch anything where little girls get raped/killed/kidnapped or even just hurt. It literally makes me sick to my stomach thinking it could happen to my little girl, so I either walk away or turn it off.

same here :cry:

& i love your pic soooooo cute x

I won't watch creep again - I saw it and one part in particular has stayed with me and it disturbed me.

I also refuse to watch any of the Saw films after the 1st one, I loved the first one, thought it was really clever. The 2nd was ok, the 3rd was just a gorefest for no reason and I have refused to watch the later ones.

i know which bit you mean and if i think about it too much it makes me feel sick and wanna cry an ex boyfirned actually made me watch that at the cinema it was awful

Jumanji :rofl:

My babysitter played it for us when I was 4 and a half, had nightmares for a month and am terrified to this day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->