Which Film wont you watch and Why??

My OH can't watch war of the worlds either. He's terrified of the noise too. I used to do it in the night to scare him lol. (I know that so mean, i do feel bad!)

I can't watch anything like 2012. Anything to do with the end of the world absolutely terrifies me! I also don't like horror movies. EEEK!

i stick with cbeebies coz its safe :rofl: i cant watch anything slightly scary as it gives me nightmares, even someone mentioning headlice can stop me sleeping for a week :shock: i like nice films like shrek, finding nemo, infact most kiddies films apart from charlie & the chocolate factory coz that freaks me out too :blush:

the only scary film i cant watch is IT the one with the clown it scare the shit out a me when i was younger :blush:

also anything with astronaughts (sp) as they really freak me out :wacko:

the only scary film i cant watch is IT the one with the clown it scare the shit out a me when i was younger :blush:

Pennywise is one of the scariest figures in film, ever! :nope:

"six-year-old George "Georgie" Denbrough chases a paper boat, made with the help of his brother Bill, along a gutter current until the boat is swept into a storm drain. Georgie attempts to retrieve the boat and encounters Pennywise, a seemingly friendly clown standing in the sewer."

Aaaah, stopped reading there :sad1:

lol I LOVE the movie IT! "Everything floats down here!" Scary movies are my favorite, I won't pass up a chance to see one of those. And I will FOREVER love kids movies, esp. Disney. I just can't watch the old ones like Dumbo and Bambi, so freakin' sad!

I used to never be able to watch any movie that had to do with pregnancy and babies in any way shape or form. Tv shows either. Since I never thought I'd get pregnant, they were too hard for me to watch. I can't watch romance movies either. I pretty much stick with horror and comedy and I'm good.

And for the most part the "scary" movies don't even really scare me. But I won't watch The Hills Have Eyes, The Hills Have Eyes 2 and Hostel. The second Hostel wasn't as bad but the first was really creepy to me.

Only horrible thing about hostel is when the guy is bound to this chair and he tries to stand up and he has these deep cuts just above his heels.
Cringe just thinking of it, lol :blush:

Eden Lake. I got up and walked out halfway through it in the cinema.

The most disturbing, gross, horrible film I have ever ever seen. Made me want to cry it was so horrible. Bleurgh.

Arr Pennywise rocks, the book is fantastic.

But God the film is just sinister.

Ive got 2012 on DVD and its a bit far fetched but when the world just starts to fall in on its self its just OMG will that really happen.

V xxx

My OH can't watch war of the worlds either. He's terrified of the noise too. I used to do it in the night to scare him lol. (I know that so mean, i do feel bad!)

I can't watch anything like 2012. Anything to do with the end of the world absolutely terrifies me! I also don't like horror movies. EEEK!

You meanie:haha:, its awful that noise *shudders*

V xxx

You meanie:haha:, its awful that noise *shudders*

V xxx

What noise is that? Haven't watched the new version for years and just the other week I saw the old one but can't remember any noise :dohh:

Pilot, its like a long drone noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1hURW6Vxqs

V xxx

Oh, yea that sound. It's not exactly pleasant :dohh: But I hate aliens lol

Haha, I'm so watching War of the Worlds now when I get home later :blush:

I can't stand the exorcist, and the ring films freak me out, i can't even watch the piss-take of it on scary movie 3 :)rofl:) and IT :o i'm petrified of clowns.. I watched saw 5? where the mans chained to the bed and the clowny thing talks to him on the screen and the axe is swinging across him getting closer? Ergh i had to have my head in my boyfriends lap i was screaming so much; gross :(
has anyone seen 1408? i love that filmx

I can only think of one film I wont watch and that is The Human Centipede.
I watched the trailer and it looked disgusting :nope:

What is that about^ :haha:

I just took this off a website:

Two American girls are on a road trip through Europe. In Germany, they end up alone at night with a broken car in the woods. They search for help and find an isolated villa. The next day, they awaken to find themselves trapped in a terrifying makeshift basement hospital along with a Japanese man. An older German man identifies himself as a retired surgeon specialized in separating Siamese twins. However, his three "patients" are not about to be separated but joined together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first person to connect people via their gastric systems. By doing so, he plans to bring to life his sick lifetime fantasy, the human centipede.

What is that about^ :haha:

I just took this off a website:

Two American girls are on a road trip through Europe. In Germany, they end up alone at night with a broken car in the woods. They search for help and find an isolated villa. The next day, they awaken to find themselves trapped in a terrifying makeshift basement hospital along with a Japanese man. An older German man identifies himself as a retired surgeon specialized in separating Siamese twins. However, his three "patients" are not about to be separated but joined together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first person to connect people via their gastric systems. By doing so, he plans to bring to life his sick lifetime fantasy, the human centipede.

OMG https://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/varios/www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-071.gif

v XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->