Which high chair?

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
My Mum's decided to buy us a high chair and at the moment we are looking at these two:
Bruin (my sister has and loves this)
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-.../Bruin-Recliner-Highchair-in-Spiradot(0033146)
And one from Argos
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...30/c_2/2|cat_12109130|Highchairs|12109165.htm

The Argos one is cheaper and sounds like it does as much but I don't have any recommendation. Anyone used either of these brands? Any good recommendations?

I'd like to start putting Byron in it now for short times and the Argos one does say from 4/5 months but Byron is pretty good with sitting and his spine has always been pretty strong so I think he'd be ok for short times in any well-cushioned seat if reclined.

I'm not there so I haven't used either brand but I highly recommend one that you can easily remove the seat for cleaning. Ours is a pain to remove and it can't go in the washer :dohh: It's pretty much horrible to clean

I don't have either so I can't recommend and I couldn't get the 1st one to open, but following Vickie's thread, you also want one without a lot of nooks and crannies where all types of food get stuck. Our's always has food hidden somewhere no matter how well I clean it. Total pain!

Well they both look very similar in style, both with removable covers. In the end my Mum has picked one (the one from argos) only for it to be out of stock! Hoping it will come in soon.

Thanks!

PB i have a coupons for babies r us if you decide to go for that one! Let me know and i can send you them! I love saving money!!! xx

My only mistake was not having one that adjusted in height :D x Its on my too buy when Megans weaning!

We don't haveeither ofthose in the US...neither link worked for me either but I think I found the first one...I found it in the spiradot print? I think it's really cute lol. I think really highchairs are pretty much the same, I would look at them in person and see which material would be easiest to clean, which has less creases...food gets stuck in there and it can be a pain, then which is most comfy and cutest to you.

Oooh I have the first one!!!
Its ace--we love it.definitely recommend it xx

We're still looking. LO is just over 6 months and starting to eat solids.

We got some funny looks last weekend, we apparently are among the few that put the LO in the chairs to test them in the store. But we figured she's the one who's gonna sit in it for the next few years - not us. As long as it seems easily cleanable, we're happy.

She actually did seem to 'test' them out. A few I put her in she started to be fussy and one she even started crying. So, we assumed these were her 'no's'. 3 she started playing with the table straightaway so we assume these are her 'yes's' but one was vetoed cause it looked hard to clean and looked to be the plastic that would be sticky to her if it was warm and didn't look to breath if you know what I mean.

The people in the shops thought we were crazy LOL :) oh well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->