Which injections:

S

Serene123

did your LO have the worst reaction to? Crying, screaming, illness etc?

Preferabley people whos babies have had all 3..:blush:

Sam was worst after 3rd injections but wasn't too bad after any of them. Just grumpy and crying a bit which is so unlike him x

Well Seth has just had 2 but he was fine with his second lot. not looking forward to the next ones

xxx

3rd! ended up with a temp of 39.1 even after calpol. just be prepared for it and its not too bad

Bren has his 2nd round in 2 weeks, ugh, I am dreading it.

no screaming really, he did cry and then was a bit poorly. I thikn that by the third one his personality is more developed and he let me know more about it

After her 3rd set (thats mmr and a booster) she was grumpy and irritable a few days later but other than that she's been pretty good with all of them.

I think she was more upset the last time that the Nice Lady stuck a needle in her leg, and then did it again! lol

1st injections: 10 seconds of crying, a bit fussy during the day + slept loads

2nd injections: 10 seconds of crying, fever for 2 days + really fussy +slept loads

3rd very cranky, high temp, and went of her feeds for a few days

Caitlin took all 3 very well! 1st 2nd SC took her 3rd I had to and Mummy sat in a corner like a baby!

:D

Caitlin took all 3 very well! 1st 2nd SC took her 3rd I had to and Mummy sat in a corner like a baby!

:D

:rofl: I'm sure it's always worse for us - I made Sam face the nurse so he couldn't see me and he would know it was her causing him pain! She did say if we think it's bad for us imagine how they feel making so many babies cry all day! x

Jas was worse after her 3rd set, the first and second barely bothered her

Third ones definately - He screamed the surgery down!:cry::blush: He wasn't too bad afterwards on any of them though - just tended to go to sleep for a few hours straight after, have a slight temp & be a little fussier than usual for a couple of days . I also found that the area where his injections were given went into a hard lump for a day or two after so tried to avoid touching him there.

Think the 3rd set are worse cos its 3 injections so its in one leg, in the other, and then back into the first leg again and then obviously they are all boosters of what they have previously had so everything flares up a bit stronger with this round of injections.

1st - didn't cry when injected - went off food and was cranky for two days but not bad.

2nd - cried for 10 secs after 2nd bigger injection - didn't go off food, but was extremely cranky for 3 days. He would wake up at 3 in the morning screaming his head off because the panado infant drops had worn off. Its was horrible.

3rd - On the 26th, I'm DREADING them.

We have his 3rds a week on Monday and I am dreading it too, I actually cried last night thinking of it.

xxx

*deleted becuase I can't read* hey it's 6am ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->